SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone Seeing Their Trump Tax Cut Pay Bump Yet?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone Seeing Their Trump Tax Cut Pay Bump Yet? Login/Join 
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
65$ a week for me.

Not bad for a prole...

Posts: 5100 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
I got mine this week too. As I handed out the paychecks one of the people said to me, "Pffft, what difference does it make?" Bear in mind this is a guy who doesn't have two nickels left by Monday morning, no matter how much he gets, including yearly bonus. I told him, "Maybe you should think about keeping the extra in case something goes wrong." He looked as me as if he didn't understand the concept. You can't help some folks.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5473 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like $130 more every two weeks. I'll take those crumbs. I earned them.

GW.

Posts: 642 | Location: Auburn, AL | Registered: August 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
And Nancy would like to reduce those crumbs to a speck or nothing and still want you to be grateful. She already looks like a cadaver I hope I'm still here when she becomes one.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8504 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m1009
posted Hide Post
Yes, here as well! Big Grin

Posts: 1124 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
Looks like about a $5 reduction in federal taxes. That combined with slightly higher premium for my health care plan and the ability to deposit more money in my HSA, my gross is about $4 less per paycheck every two weeks.

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
payroll is on the 31 so I can compare stubs between last year and this year

I really don't care if I see any more money in the paycheck, I just don't want to pay any more in federal taxes

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
My check was higher this week as well.

All this winning is going to become addictive.

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I'm waiting for the first to roll around when I get my paycheck. I'll be curious to see how much more take home I get. So far from what I'm seeing in this thread, these numbers are not trivial. Not in my opinion.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
There as a bump, under $100 every two weeks

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
just compared my last 2017 check stub and my first 2018 stub

my federal taxes decreased $450 for this period so I will see about an extra $900 a month

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vinnybass:
I got mine this week too. As I handed out the paychecks one of the people said to me, "Pffft, what difference does it make?" Bear in mind this is a guy who doesn't have two nickels left by Monday morning, no matter how much he gets, including yearly bonus. I told him, "Maybe you should think about keeping the extra in case something goes wrong." He looked as me as if he didn't understand the concept. You can't help some folks.

These are the VERY SAME people that always mention how they're looking to make extra money, and side work. Then everytime you call them and offer them good paying side work, they have some BS excuse why they can't......ohhh I need to watch the ball game at the bar with my buddies etc. etc. etc.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
My end-of-month check today is $64.03 greater today than my December check was, based on the same exact hours.

Gee...I'm sooooooo pissed off about that. [smirk]

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
My retirement income monthly direct deposits today showed a significant jump due to the tax cut.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 98XJRC
posted Hide Post
We’ll be seeing it on this coming check for the 2nd. Unfortunately the check isn’t posted yet on the payroll website to see the increase.

Posts: 782 | Location: PA  | Registered: December 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ours started two weeks ago.....winning, bigly!

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1523 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I get paid once a month - difference between 12/31/17 and 01/31/18 checks due only to the amount of tax withheld is $161.01.... looks like a raise in take home thanks to our Prez

Posts: 168 | Location: North of DFW | Registered: July 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
I sure wish my employer did not wait to the very last second legally possible to implement anything.

I am estimating $100 or so bucks a month based upon what my wife's change was.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25354 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm self employed so I won't see anything till after the end of this year.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post