SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    anyone know why my thread was deleted ?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

anyone know why my thread was deleted ? Login/Join 
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
I did the same as the op because there were some confusing for me issues on my 228 that i needed discussion, guidance on .....
I couldn't get the guidance to help me decide to sale or not.
Cost someone that would Really appreciate it a 228

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Haveme1or2:
I did the same as the op because there were some confusing for me issues on my 228 that i needed discussion, guidance on .....
You should contact our complaint department. For years, we have contracted out this task to Sandra Vag & Associates.

Contact Sandy. She cares. No, really. Crimea_River@Sandra.Vag.Ass.org

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
Or call RIA Auctions. If it has a good value, they would be more than happy to add it to one of their auctions, I'm sure. They are reputable.

https://www.rockislandauction.com/

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by Haveme1or2:
You should contact our complaint department. For years, we have contracted out this task to Sandra Vag & Associates.

Contact Sandy. She cares. No, really. Crimea_River@Sandra.Vag.Ass.org

And here I thought the persons name in the complaint department was Hellen Waite. Learn something new every day on the Forum! Big Grin

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post