SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    2018 NRA convention
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2018 NRA convention Login/Join 
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted
I’m looking forward to going since I found out it’s here in Dallas, Texas. I went a few years back when it was in Houston, seems like it gets bigger and better every year. Some cool people are scheduled to be there.

https://www.nraam.org/

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
Heck yeah! I can't wait, I've wanted to but never wanted to go out of town.

Posts: 841 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
I plan on driving from Houston and staying for the show unless my work dictates otherwise. I've already made hotel reservations. During the one in Houston I had to work so I only made a half day.

Posts: 4106 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Where's a good place to stay in big D for the convention?

Posts: 22904 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
May have to look into driving up for it.
Went when it was in Houston a few years ago & some of us met up for dinner after. Would be down for the same again.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15314 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
I plan on attending too.

we should have a Sigforum get together there.

HK Ag

Posts: 3499 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
I'm definitely in for a meet and greet (and eat).

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
I went to one in 70-71 Portland OR.

Think they will ever come back here?

I also want to go to SHOT but am not in the invite category.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to the full report. Have fun!

Posts: 1920 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
I wish I would have gone when it was in Nashville. Id like to attend one

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I went to the one in Indy a few years ago.

I had a great time and won a rifle to boot.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
Where's a good place to stay in big D for the convention?

I'm not sure, I picked the closest hotel using my credit card points on a free stay. Not sure how good it will be but for free I cant complain

Posts: 4106 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
I attended St Louis and Louisville. They were both a good time.

Posts: 5619 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post