SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Father of 5, Open Border supporter, killed in crash by illegal alien with criminal record
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Father of 5, Open Border supporter, killed in crash by illegal alien with criminal record Login/Join 
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
The wheel turns, does it not.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Modern Day Savage:
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
quote:
In a Facebook status update announcing a celebration of life service for her late husband, his wife Kathy asked people to donate to Casa de Paz, an organization in Aurora that provides shelter, meals, access to phones and transportation to families separated by immigrant detention.

There goes any sympathy from me to this idiots wife.

Quote from a different article:
"Thursday, Buchanan’s family and friends lamented the circumstances of his death. Savage said Buchanan “would hate” it if his death was used to stoke anti-immigrant sentiment."

I have anti-illegal immigrant sentiment that doesn’t change one iota with the death of this enabler of criminal activity. I feel for the kids, but the wife and husband should know better. Fuck em. The same for that twit Savage while we’re at it.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hopefully he lived long enough to know it was one of his favorite people that killed him.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I read that last week and actually felt somewhat pleased that another libtard bit the dust

at first I was momentarily appalled at my reaction at the death of a person, and then I remembered that the person was an enemy of the country and everything that we stand for so then I didn't feel so bad

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Just gonna put it out there...with the attitude of the (now) widowed wife, i.e., SUPPORTS illegal immigration DESPITE what it's done to her family, I would hope beyond HOPE that President Trump does not invite her as a guest (as he rightfully has done with others in this situation) to a State of the Union Address. I have no doubt she has no understanding of the gravity of this situation, nor the error of her ways, nor the negative influence she's having on her children (beyond "be kind to others"), nor the open defiance of the rule of law.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
This might be a good place for a "At least he died doing what he loved".

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16177 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
The positions and comments of the spouse and family are shining example 2,456 that liberals are all mentally ill. They have to be to behave the way they do.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
You can't fix stupid, but you can hit the OFF switch.

Haha, I'll be using this one.

Posts: 1918 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post