SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    MoZ assistance
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MoZ assistance Login/Join 
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted
Next Friday I won't have access to my PC, so I am asking for help with the posting of that week's MoZ. My usual go to guy won't be available at that time, either, so if someone wants to post it for me I'd appreciate it. I already have it ready to go, if you are able to do so you can simply email me (my email is in my profile) and we can go from there.

Tonight's MoZ will be posted at it's normal time.

Thanks in advance.

Posts: 12180 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
You have mail.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15227 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Looks like Paul has you covered, but if you need a Plan B, my email address is in my profile.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I was all set to volunteer, then thought about how I'm as absent-minded as they come, realized those get posted precisely at 22:00 ET each Friday and thought "Yeah... maybe not a good fit" Razz

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
You have mail.

Offer graciously accepted, sir. And thank you again.

Posts: 12180 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
I was all set to volunteer, then thought about how I'm as absent-minded as they come, realized those get posted precisely at 22:00 ET each Friday and thought "Yeah... maybe not a good fit" Razz

Smart phones have alarms.
Just saying.

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4134 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
2200? EASTERN? Who the hell is awake at that ungodly hour? Eek Big Grin

Seriously, if the time is important, you might want to see if someone else is up for it (arrrrr...he said "up for it"...)

Posts: 15227 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
quote:

Seriously, if the time is important, you might want to see if someone else is up for it (arrrrr...he said "up for it"...)

No worries, I'll sort it out.

Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by clubleaf206:
quote:

No worries, I'll sort it out.

I sent you an email.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gjgalligan:
quote:

Just saying.

Which work great... if you have them with you. A man's gotta know how weaknesses. After 66 years I'm tellin' ya: This is one of mine Wink I'd sooner bow out than drop the ball.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by gjgalligan:
quote:

Just saying.

Which work great... if you have them with you. A man's gotta know how weaknesses. After 66 years I'm tellin' ya: This is one of mine Wink I'd sooner bow out than drop the ball.

No worries. I will be taking care of it.

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StorminNormin:

I take from this that you have arranged with clubleaf to post the MoZ? 'preciate it, can't recall the last time I was up past 9pm...

Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:

Moment of Zzzz's Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8880 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
quote:

Moment of Zzzz's Wink

Cool

Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by StorminNormin:

I take from this that you have arranged with clubleaf to post the MoZ? 'preciate it, can't recall the last time I was up past 9pm...

Yes, I have gotten with club and will take care of it. I am in central time so it is easier for me. I am setting two alarms because I don't want to be late posting it.