SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thugs of the day
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thugs of the day Login/Join 
posted
http://www.nola.com/northshore...ncart_river_home_pop

I love the justification. I had to defend my territory and show him what is up.

Posts: 17228 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
^^^ yep

Posts: 26899 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12325 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4575 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Always lots of great news in metro NOLA. There was also a story about a dude who stole the wallet off a man unconscious during a diabetic seizure.
Since my kid lives in NOLA, I watch the news. But I dont want to.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16083 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
nothing to see here... just listen to our POS Mayor.... move along..... watch for his name in a national position....hes a Dem golden child....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6226 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
NOLA, a wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The latest news story about hizzonor the Mayor is his climate change concerns. Roll Eyes
The climate in NOLA tends to spray bullets!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16083 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Real tough guys. Beating up a 73 year old man 2 on 1...

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post