SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gas Fireplace Remote Recommendation?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gas Fireplace Remote Recommendation? Login/Join 
Shit don't
mean shit
posted
I have a Jotul freestanding natural gas stove with a Acumen receiver & wireless remote. I need to replace the receiver/remote. Looking for a quality unit. I think Vermont Castings uses Ambient technologies. My stove only gets used a few times per year as I have a wood fireplace insert I mostly use. However, when it gets really, really cold, I sometimes need a little more heat for a distant room (it was minus 10 when I got up this morning). We also use the unit if we lose power...very infrequently.

Any suggestions/brands?

Posts: 5755 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd try this one... Robertshaw #55644
https://www.robertshaw.com/Pro...5644/?cat=2147484261

Posts: 10052 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Thanks Kenny! Funny, I was going to email you directly to ask for a recommendation, but thought I'd throw it out to the group instead.

Are you still selling the Flanders furnace filters? I'm down to 3 left. If so, I'll shoot you am email with what I need.

Posts: 5755 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sent ya an e-mail.

Posts: 10052 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post