SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    ISIS and ISIS News Fairly Quiet
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ISIS and ISIS News Fairly Quiet Login/Join 
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted
I wanted to post this observation. I mentioned to coworkers that we haven't heard a peep about ISIS in a long time.

There are so many things Trump has done or set in motion for our country in a short year that I don't think most people realize.

Giving the military free reign, ISIS was pushed back and shut down in less than a year after running rampant for 8 years. Now they are being hunted and on the run.

God bless America and Trump! I still don't think I even realize how blessed we are.

If you have anything else to add, please do so.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7057 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
I still don't think I even realize how blessed we are.

Oh, I do, every single MAGA day.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Typical that the media can't report anything that might look positive for the President.

Just recently, I saw a newspaper headline:
"Car Sales Drop for First Time Since 2009".
Anyone who just reads the headlines might think that auto sales were better every year under Obama and now things are going south. But if you read the article, 2017 was the fourth best year ever for car sales! Just down from 2016, which was the record year. How could this possibly be bad news? Our media will find a way!

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2057 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Amen!
One can only dream of what our Country would be if everyone was pulling.

God Bless President Trump!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
I can just hear the goat herders say they done changed up the rules.
we liked it better when they had to get permission to return fire.
More winning

Posts: 22407 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:
ISIS...after running rampant for 8 years.

That was the direct result of a muslim/muslim sympathizer running the show. On top of thanking God for DJT, I thank God the Kenyan Loser is no longer within stone's throw of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

I, among others who've admitted such, was a staunch Cruz supporter. As smart as Cruz is and as much as I think he would have done a fine job as POTUS, I can't bring myself to say he would have defeated the Anointed Hag; the chosen anti-Christ. I can honestly admit to myself that the ONLY person capable of beating that bumbling bitch was Donald John Trump. And he did so in GRAND style!! Smile

He is in fact, MingAGA. And this nation should be on its collective knees DAILY thanking The Almighty for his grace upon our nation...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:
ISIS...after running rampant for 8 years.

That was the direct result of a muslim/muslim sympathizer running the show...

Absolutely zero doubt about this. Fuck that asshole. Mad

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
I was just thinking this myself. Not much in the news from them.

I visit a few sites that post their slick propaganda videos. They used to post them almost weekly, but over the past few months, there haven't been any Big Grin

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately, ISIS isn't beaten or shut down. We've just deprived them of most of their core base of power in Iraq/Syria. They're in the process of rebuilding elsewhere, and are ramping up their operations in Africa and Southeast Asia.

Posts: 32428 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Unfortunately, ISIS isn't beaten or shut down. We've just deprived them of most of their core base of power in Iraq/Syria. They're in the process of rebuilding elsewhere, and are ramping up their operations in Africa and Southeast Asia.

Those are the ISIS affiliates. Fighting against Islamic Terrorists is also going to be a "whack a mole" operation constantly changing locales and countries. It will continue to be so until there is no native population to hide amongst and by that I mean their neighbors will turn their worthless asses in to authorities for that particular country (that won't happen in our life times unless there is an actual "Holy War").

The key thing in dealing with ISIS in the Middle East was the stopping further establishment of the Caliphate and destroying them to keep them fulfilling the Koran's end times. Under President Muslim Goat Fucker Obummer, the Caliphate was allowed to grow, covered a huge area, was making/stealing tons of money everyday and recruiting thousands of new fighters. Remember all their slick video productions showing the "Soldiers of The Caliphate" training and executing people.....all of it is gone. By depriving them of their caliphate and ME operations, deprives them of a huge propaganda tool they used to make and funnel money, manpower, and arms to those affiliates.

THANK YOU PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post