SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Actors/Actresses That Will Make You Watch a Movie?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Actors/Actresses That Will Make You Watch a Movie? Login/Join 
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
Dwayne Johnson
Yep, and Bruce Willis.

FWIW, "watch a movie" does not necessarily equate to doing it in a theater. . . .

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Joe Pesci, Ray Liota, Jennifer Lawrence

Posts: 12920 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
DiCaprio
Eastwood
Depp
Dafoe
Cheadle
Mortensen
Casey Affleck

Posts: 1971 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
Lee Marvin

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4618 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I don't think I'm compelled to go see/watch a movie solely based on whether a certain actor/actress stars. What typically grabs my attention is if I see a trailer or preview and the subject matter captures my attention.

Previous posts in this thread have mentioned some WONDERFUL actors and actresses...Denzel Washington, for example. But I can state with fact I haven't seen every movie he's ever been involved with. The ones I DID see, however, were FANTASTIC! That's just an example...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Joe Pesci

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 251 | Location: Middle Georgia | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Sorry none, 400 years ago these people would be juggling fire balls begging for scraps.

Posts: 2774 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I don't know man I
just got here myself
Picture of mrw
posted Hide Post
Kurt Russell
Brad Pitt
Woody Harrelson
After seeing Fury Road Charlize Theron
Clint Eastwood

mrw

Hand Made Custom Knives
www.sandownforge.com

Posts: 1737 | Location: Gulf Coast Florida | Registered: June 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
Jenna Haze.

I think I see what you did there. Big Grin

That said...
- Morgan Freeman
- Jason Statham
- Kate Beckinsale
- Pierce Brosnan
- Bruce Willis

Those are names that will certainly get my attention on a cast list.

God bless America.

Posts: 13495 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spunk639:
Sorry none, 400 years ago these people would be juggling fire balls begging for scraps.

Haha. Smile

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3968 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kenneth Branaugh

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2363 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Christian Bale.
Leonardo DiCaprio.
Joe Pesci.
Joaquin Phoenix.
Denzel Washington.
Mahershala Ali.

Mackenzie Davis.
Jennifer Connelly.
Jessica Chastain.

Many more but just off the top of my head.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12630 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
None. I don't watch a movie because of who's in it.

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
When I first heard about Burn Notice, and Bruce Campbell figured prominently. I was in.

Posts: 7525 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kraquin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:
None. I don't watch a movie because of who's in it.

...because even great actors can't make a crappy script better.

Posts: 391 | Registered: December 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
There are no current actors or actresses that could make me go to a theater. The only one sure to make me rent a movie would be Clint Eastwood.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cru and Lucy.
The Minions.
Any of the critters in "Secret Life of Pets."
That's about it.

Posts: 687 | Location: Rural W. MI | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post