SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Alec Baldwin, A Real Class Act
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Alec Baldwin, A Real Class Act Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Meatball?

Is that a thing?

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Baldwin and his brothers are well known assholes on Long Island where they grew up. They're basically bullies. Alec is the worst as they all took after him.

Posts: 14573 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wait, I'm still stunned by the presence of an extra large soda in NYC. I thought that stuff was banned.

P229

Posts: 3808 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
I think Baldwin and Olberman would make a very nice couple--maybe they'd kill each other

Actually, I'd like to see Baldwin and Charlie Sheen try to have a conversation . . . .

Posts: 2768 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
I have never pay per viewed any boxing or MMA. I have a Franklin that I'll gladly pony up to see him get his clock cleaned.
What a scumbag.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5643 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post

Nuff said!

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12090 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
Baldwin is fucking POS! He's good at threatening people who can't, or won't defend themselves. I'd like to see somebody punch the shit out of that asshole! Loudmouthed, punk. He's the media-darling of SNL, always depicting Trump as a vicious turd, whose both over-bearing, and hostile!

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Remember just an actor. He's special

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Did anyone REALLY expect any different from him, especially given his recent actions?? I mean, did anyone REALLY expect him to do anything that remotely resembled a compliment, or by god, even anything neutral about the President?

I mean, he is a free American Citizen (despite claiming he was going to leave 12 years ago) but despite his dishonesty or grandstanding... he didnt... so he is still a citizen.. and he gets his own opinion.

Even if it is stupid...

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
NSFW language

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Spokane228:
Meatball?

Is that a thing?

How do you not know what a meatball is?

Even if you don't know what a meatball is, just look at the name...it describes what it is.

Meat and ball. Ball of meat. You get some meat and form it into a ball.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
That guy has numerous screws loose. Bastard.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
As an Italian, I'm offended by this ass and his insensitivity and racism by using a food beloved to my home land and heritage to describe something or someone in a condescending manner. I DEMAND he publicly apologize to the Italian people and I demand PERSONAL reparations. I'm not greedy...$150,000 should do it. I also demand he attend anger management and sensitivity training courses over the next 6 months. I also demand he return his Oscar "trophy" to the academy (since he really didn't do anything to EARN it, hence he's just a part of the trophy crowd) and fully apologize to the Screen Actor's Guild for bringing such shame on their organization.

What a phukk-tard... Roll Eyes

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Wow, over half of America would love to get a swing in on this guy and he manages to find someone who refuses to get out of the car. Then again, it IS NYC, I suppose.

One day his luck's gonna run out on those call outs; I really hope someone is around to capture the video when it goes down.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slabsides45:
Wow, over half of America would love to get a swing in on this guy and he manages to find someone who refuses to get out of the car. Then again, it IS NYC, I suppose.

One day his luck's gonna run out on those call outs; I really hope someone is around to capture the video when it goes down.
Oh, I imagine he picks his targets wisely. It was probably a little old lady with a walker driving that minivan. Just like Sean Penn, I'm sure Alec Baldwin is rough, tough, and hard to diaper.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2057 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
NSFW language

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8J0-ZatDHug" width="420"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Once a worthless and turgid POS, always a worthless and turgid POS! I believe that his daughter was around 10 or 11 at the time.

Posts: 3466 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
quote:
I believe that his daughter was around 10 or 11 at the time.
In the voicemail, Baldwin says she is 12, then changes it to 11. You get the impression he doesn't really know, doesn't really care.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2057 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post