SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Alec Baldwin, A Real Class Act
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Alec Baldwin, A Real Class Act Login/Join 
Picture of John Steed
posted
Can't stand the guy. When you hear his criticism of Trump, just consider the source.

Link

Explosive actor Alec Baldwin had another epic meltdown on the streets of New York this week.

A fellow pedestrian at University Place and 11th Street tells us that the “30 Rock” star was seen in a verbal exchange with a presumably reckless motorist that included insults and soft-drink throwing.

“Baldwin called the driver of a big black SUV ‘a meatball’ and kept asking him and the passenger to get out,” said the witness, who noticed the incident after it had already begun.

When the people in the car wouldn’t get out, “Alec got out his phone and started videotaping them. They pulled away right after, and he took a pic of their license plate and threw his extra-large drink in the street. Then he just went on his angry way.”

Baldwin’s rep had no comment.

In 2014, the actor was arrested in the same area for biking the wrong way down Fifth Avenue and reportedly becoming “belligerent and . . . arguing” with cops.

He also went on a Twitter tirade against an Upper West Side Starbucks barista in 2011, and delivered a homophobic rant against a Post photographer in 2013.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2057 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Steed:
“Baldwin called the driver of a big black SUV ‘a meatball’ and kept asking him and the passenger to get out,” said the witness, who noticed the incident after it had already begun.
Oh, man, what I wouldn't give to see that douchebag knocked the fuck out.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
You have to remember: He is important!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Oh, man, what I wouldn't give to see that douchebag knocked the fuck out.

Now that's a video I would PAY to watch!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steve495
posted Hide Post
Doesn't anyone remember how this guy treated his daughter? IMO this is normal, everyday behavior for him.

Steve

Small Business Website Design & Maintenance - https://spidercreations.net | OpSpec Training - https://opspectraining.com | Grayguns - https://grayguns.com

Evil exists. You can not negotiate with, bribe or placate evil. You're not going to be able to have it sit down with Dr. Phil for an anger management session either.

Posts: 4988 | Location: Windsor Locks, Conn. | Registered: July 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
I would have jumped right out in hopes of getting his autograph........on a settlement check Big Grin

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steve495:
Doesn't anyone remember how this guy treated his daughter?
He called her a pig, didn't he? Maybe I'm confusing this with some of his other public run-ins. Roll Eyes

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
You have to remember: He is important!

"I play dress-up for a living! I'm impotent!"

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Give him a summons for littering.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I think Baldwin and Olberman would make a very nice couple--maybe they'd kill each other

Posts: 13164 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
He's still here? Back in the Bush days he said he'd leave the country if Bush were re-elected. I thought he maybe had a bit of integrity and kept his word. Guess not.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18385 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIG 229R
posted Hide Post
I can't stand him and will not watch any of his movies. He's an a double dollar sign. When he co hosts on TCM I will tolerate him so I can see the movie.

SigP229R
Harry Callahan "A man has got to know his limitations".
Teddy Roosevelt "Talk soft carry a big stick"
I Cor10: 13 "1611KJV"

Posts: 6066 | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Just another NYC alcoholic attention whore with way too much money.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
He should be ashamed of himself....but he's not even in that world.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
What I wouldn't give to have that douchebag knock me out.

I'd do my very best to goad him into taking a swing (wouldn't be difficult with his anger issues) and then I'd give an Oscar-worthy performance.

I'd take so much of his wealth that my grandkids would still have fuck you money.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just another rich despicable guy the Left embraces.

---------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
What I wouldn't give to have that douchebag knock me out.

I'd do my very best to goad him into taking a swing (wouldn't be difficult with his anger issues) and then I'd give an Oscar-worthy performance.

I'd take so much of his wealth that my grandkids would still have fuck you money.

Was thinking I am surprised this hasn't happened already. One of these days he's really gonna step in it. So bad it won't ever wash off.

Posts: 7230 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did you come from behind
that rock, or from under it?

Picture of Audioholic
posted Hide Post
If Alec Baldwin put on a pair of assless chaps ... would they still be assless? Wink

"Every time you think you weaken the nation" Moe Howard

Posts: 2048 | Location: Out standing in my field. | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Audioholic:
If Alec Baldwin put on a pair of assless chaps ... would they still be assless? Wink

Nope, but then they would be pronounced: Dooshnozzle. Big Grin

AB is developmentally arrested emotionally. I think he is at around 6 years old. He never moved beyond selfishness, tantrums, exploiting others etc. What makes him a nuisance is that he has the capabilities of an adult with means. He will continue to isolate himself until his only friends are vultures.

DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!!!!!!!!!!

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Roy D. Mercer, the old prank caller, had a pretty good line.
"I'll be on you like ugly on a Baldwin brother."
That seems to apply here.

Posts: 403 | Registered: November 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post