SIGforum
Alec Baldwin, A Real Class Act

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/2510066134

October 12, 2017, 07:42 AM
John Steed
Alec Baldwin, A Real Class Act
Can't stand the guy. When you hear his criticism of Trump, just consider the source.

Link

Explosive actor Alec Baldwin had another epic meltdown on the streets of New York this week.

A fellow pedestrian at University Place and 11th Street tells us that the “30 Rock” star was seen in a verbal exchange with a presumably reckless motorist that included insults and soft-drink throwing.

“Baldwin called the driver of a big black SUV ‘a meatball’ and kept asking him and the passenger to get out,” said the witness, who noticed the incident after it had already begun.

When the people in the car wouldn’t get out, “Alec got out his phone and started videotaping them. They pulled away right after, and he took a pic of their license plate and threw his extra-large drink in the street. Then he just went on his angry way.”

Baldwin’s rep had no comment.

In 2014, the actor was arrested in the same area for biking the wrong way down Fifth Avenue and reportedly becoming “belligerent and . . . arguing” with cops.

He also went on a Twitter tirade against an Upper West Side Starbucks barista in 2011, and delivered a homophobic rant against a Post photographer in 2013.

... stirred anti-clockwise.
October 12, 2017, 07:46 AM
parabellum
quote:
Originally posted by John Steed:
“Baldwin called the driver of a big black SUV ‘a meatball’ and kept asking him and the passenger to get out,” said the witness, who noticed the incident after it had already begun.
Oh, man, what I wouldn't give to see that douchebag knocked the fuck out.
October 12, 2017, 07:47 AM
V-Tail
You have to remember: He is important!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
October 12, 2017, 07:48 AM
BamaJeepster
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Oh, man, what I wouldn't give to see that douchebag knocked the fuck out.

Now that's a video I would PAY to watch!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams
October 12, 2017, 08:04 AM
steve495
Doesn't anyone remember how this guy treated his daughter? IMO this is normal, everyday behavior for him.

Steve

Small Business Website Design & Maintenance - https://spidercreations.net | OpSpec Training - https://opspectraining.com | Grayguns - https://grayguns.com

Evil exists. You can not negotiate with, bribe or placate evil. You're not going to be able to have it sit down with Dr. Phil for an anger management session either.
October 12, 2017, 08:09 AM
TXJIM
I would have jumped right out in hopes of getting his autograph........on a settlement check Big Grin

October 12, 2017, 08:15 AM
parabellum
quote:
Originally posted by steve495:
Doesn't anyone remember how this guy treated his daughter?
He called her a pig, didn't he? Maybe I'm confusing this with some of his other public run-ins. Roll Eyes
October 12, 2017, 08:17 AM
Veeper
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
You have to remember: He is important!

"I play dress-up for a living! I'm impotent!"

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken
October 12, 2017, 08:18 AM
kz1000
Give him a summons for littering.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris
October 12, 2017, 08:27 AM
TMats
I think Baldwin and Olberman would make a very nice couple--maybe they'd kill each other

October 12, 2017, 08:31 AM
rburg
He's still here? Back in the Bush days he said he'd leave the country if Bush were re-elected. I thought he maybe had a bit of integrity and kept his word. Guess not.

Unhappy ammo seeker
October 12, 2017, 08:47 AM
SIG 229R
I can't stand him and will not watch any of his movies. He's an a double dollar sign. When he co hosts on TCM I will tolerate him so I can see the movie.

SigP229R
Harry Callahan "A man has got to know his limitations".
Teddy Roosevelt "Talk soft carry a big stick"
I Cor10: 13 "1611KJV"
October 12, 2017, 08:51 AM
jbcummings
Just another NYC alcoholic attention whore with way too much money.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.
October 12, 2017, 08:52 AM
6guns
He should be ashamed of himself....but he's not even in that world.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>
October 12, 2017, 08:58 AM
Gustofer
What I wouldn't give to have that douchebag knock me out.

I'd do my very best to goad him into taking a swing (wouldn't be difficult with his anger issues) and then I'd give an Oscar-worthy performance.

I'd take so much of his wealth that my grandkids would still have fuck you money.

October 12, 2017, 09:07 AM
Sig209
Just another rich despicable guy the Left embraces.

---------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.
October 12, 2017, 09:25 AM
83v45magna
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
What I wouldn't give to have that douchebag knock me out.

I'd do my very best to goad him into taking a swing (wouldn't be difficult with his anger issues) and then I'd give an Oscar-worthy performance.

I'd take so much of his wealth that my grandkids would still have fuck you money.

Was thinking I am surprised this hasn't happened already. One of these days he's really gonna step in it. So bad it won't ever wash off.
October 12, 2017, 09:26 AM
Audioholic
If Alec Baldwin put on a pair of assless chaps ... would they still be assless? Wink

"Every time you think you weaken the nation" Moe Howard
October 12, 2017, 09:33 AM
darthfuster
quote:
Originally posted by Audioholic:
If Alec Baldwin put on a pair of assless chaps ... would they still be assless? Wink

Nope, but then they would be pronounced: Dooshnozzle. Big Grin

AB is developmentally arrested emotionally. I think he is at around 6 years old. He never moved beyond selfishness, tantrums, exploiting others etc. What makes him a nuisance is that he has the capabilities of an adult with means. He will continue to isolate himself until his only friends are vultures.

DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!!!!!!!!!!

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier
October 12, 2017, 09:34 AM
DoubleAdobe
Roy D. Mercer, the old prank caller, had a pretty good line.
"I'll be on you like ugly on a Baldwin brother."
That seems to apply here.