SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Another May 6 event -- 1937, The Hindenberg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another May 6 event -- 1937, The Hindenberg Login/Join 
posted

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9153 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh the humanity.

Posts: 2482 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
My mother and grandparents drove from Philly to watch.the arrival. She witnessed the carnage.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
My wife works inside the hangar at Lakehurst where the Hindenberg was to be kept. The hangar is so big that a school is built inside it and the building looks small.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4015 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Father lived in Claymont, DE and he watched it as a 9-year old kid on its way to Lakehurst.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post