SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Bad singing. Really bad singing. Sooooooo very, very bad....
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bad singing. Really bad singing. Sooooooo very, very bad.... Login/Join 
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Please do not make this part of the Waiver.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6312 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
That was so bad my eyes hurt!

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
Those remind me of a favorite book I read 30 years ago: The Philippian Fragment by Calvin Miller.

"After months of meticulous archaeological sleuthing, Calvin Miller has discovered a long-lost second-century manuscript which demonstrates conclusively that in church life the more things change, the more they remain the same. In this fictional account, the author describes what might have happened in the first century and certainly is happening in the twenty-first." Link

In the book, Miller describes a person who was kicked in the adenoids by a taurus but still sang violently to God's glory.

He also tells the story of a church poet who would stand and inflict her gift of poetry on the congregation.

At the end, she would always say, "The Lord gave me that one. I take no credit for it."

Miller said the widespread view in the congregation was that the Lord didn't want credit for it either.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That really was painful!!!! I know that I can't sing, so I don't try!!

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick-SP2022:
Playing these "performances" at 2X speed is less painful since you only need to listen for half the time.

And it didn't make either of them sound any worse.

A couple more key changes and the guy would have been in the key of "fingernails on chalk board." 2x speed would have uped it an octave so he surely got there for you. Wink

Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rev. A. J. Forsyth:
The lord has blessed that man.

Bless you all for bringing his light into my heart.

Seriously, with all the applause, the young man may have a disability or something where the congregation wanted to affirm him.

We had a developmentally disabled young man who competed badly in our local horse shows but he would receive lively hoots and applause every time.

Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
During the introduction, the "singer" known as James Canupp claims to have competed against an actual well-known award winning tenor by the name of Brian Free. Here's Brian singing live, and it's still good considering a live performance.

James is so deranged that he believes he "wore Brian out' in solo performances.

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
What hath God wrought?

Posts: 12178 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
His voice used to be better before he want through menopause.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
I'm thinking whatever he's sitting on is pinching a nut.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8328 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
My ears are bleeding, I think I saw Satan too. Is there anyway we can advertise him as an up and coming rapper ?

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I needed this today based on the day I have had.....I laughed until I was crying...My wife asked me what in the world was I listening too and please put on the headphones because it was upsetting the dogs.....OMG....those were soooo bad and yet I am still laughing...The second time I listened they were even funnier.....Thanks Para for posting...Mark

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
I found it a little pitchy.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of D4Heavy
posted Hide Post
Hahah... my side hurts from laughing. Surely that guy doesn’t really think he can sing. It’s a joke right?

Posts: 397 | Location: Alabama | Registered: December 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
What did I do to deserve this? Big Grin

I'm sure it sounds real grand in his head.

Posts: 7348 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That was like having my ears kicked in the nuts ....

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 251 | Location: Middle Georgia | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was listening to the second song and my dog just came running into the room, looking at me like "WTF are you killing in here?"

Posts: 783 | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I suppose the thing that makes them bad singers is the same thing that prevents them from knowing it.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29682 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
Somebody on youtube did a version of him singing a duet with goats. Got to admit, it's better than the original.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15712 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post