SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Police Take Out Shooter The Fast & Efficient Way
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Police Take Out Shooter The Fast & Efficient Way Login/Join 
Picture of Poacher
posted Hide Post
And he doesn't have to file a report for drawing his weapon.

NRA Life Member

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Teddy Roosevelt

Posts: 2242 | Location: Newnan, GA USA | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
I like to imagine the cop yelling “Adios Mother Fucker!!!!” while flooring it.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
good solution

creative, didn't hurt anyone

a win-win

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
I live in the general area and there has been ZERO outcry about police brutality etc, etc.
Is it because the perp was white that we have been spared all that shit? [/rhetorical question]

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2057 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
I hope that buffs out.

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
For you USPSA guys, that's around a 2041166 grain projectile at 73 FPS... like 149 power factor, not even making major. Wink
Funny! However, a 4600 lb Ford Exploder is over 32 million grains.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23102 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steyn
posted Hide Post
I hope the car is ok.

Posts: 389 | Registered: October 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
Pro tip: Application of a nano coating will allow you to rinse off blood and guts with no scrubbing.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15696 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
According to the reporting, Michigan State Police are also continuing to investigate whether police were justified in their use of force, leading to Nolin's arrest. Seems less than lethal to me and the public was protected. Well done officer.

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison

Posts: 1116 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
For you USPSA guys, that's around a 2041166 grain projectile at 73 FPS... like 149 power factor, not even making major. Wink

Damn, that's FUNNY!

Posts: 1700 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
To avoid damage to vehicles in the future, I think some cattle catchers would suffice.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Creative use of the pit maneuver.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29608 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ASKSmith:
I hope that buffs out.
Looks like he wound up with some facial road rash.

Posts: 2057 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Stylishly done, GRPD!
My BMW dealership is in GR. When I get close, I just shut off the engine. The suction just pulls me into town.

That's a heck of a ride from your house for an oil change.

Posts: 5731 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
Methinks the officer needs to work on his tire placement. Center mass or cranio-ocular cavity. None of this “hit ‘em In the leg nonsense.”

Don't blame the cop. It's the car manufacturers fault. Cars no longer have front sight post (otherwise known as hood ornaments). How the hell is he supposed to aim> Big Grin

Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force, but through persistence.
-Ovid

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Posts: 10192 | Location: Land O Lakes, FLA | Registered: June 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
The sluggish performance problem is due to the change over to 87 Octane for police cars.

Time to return to +P Ethyl.

posted Hide Post
quote:

(4000lb cruiser * 7000 lbs/gr * 88 f/s (60mph)) / 1000 = 2,464,000 pf pretty sure that makes major.

But then again its all in the placement.

Posts: 1038 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I used online apps for all the calculations. Estimated 4500lbs, 50mph. Wink

Posts: 21053 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rotndad:
Don't blame the cop. It's the car manufacturers fault. Cars no longer have front sight post (otherwise known as hood ornaments). How the hell is he supposed to aim> Big Grin

Fair point. Big Grin

Posts: 6872 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post