SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Radio Commercial - I’m Triggered
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Radio Commercial - I’m Triggered Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted
Listening to Rush. A commercial for Renewal by Anderson (replacement windows) comes on. Yet another in the long line of “husband, father is an incompetent moron” commercials that we’ve been subjected to for years. I sent them an email. It doesn’t really surprise me that this is OK, but I don’t have to readily accept it—and I told them so.

BTW, the moron dad, husband is never a minority...right?

Posts: 13157 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
https://www.ispot.tv/ad/wGO_/a...nus-checks-all-alone

Posts: 15838 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I know this commercial, Richard. Can I assume that you are illustrating the idea that not only are minority men NOT the subject of men-are-morons commercials; they may be depicted as smarter than the rest of the family?

Posts: 13157 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post