SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Vietnamese Food Suggestions
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vietnamese Food Suggestions Login/Join 
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HK Ag:
Bun - Vermicelli

Bun Thit Nuong - Vermicelli + Grilled pork + homemade fish sauce (smells like the feet of an angel), had it for lunch today.

HK Ag

This is also one of my favorites and is often served w/ egg rolls (cha zah).

As for pho, Pho Chin is the tamest beef option. Pho Tai, Pho Tai Chin, and Pho Tai Nam are other safe choices served w/ cuts of eye round steak or brisket but not tendon, tripe, or other more adventurous cuts.

Posts: 3186 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You guys are killing me. It's pre-lunch, no such place around here like these and now I'm REAL hungry. I gotta drive into Manhattan later for sure...

I should be tall and rich too; That ain't gonna happen either

Posts: 358 | Location: NW NJ | Registered: December 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
I didn't get to go for lunch yesterday, but I went today.

I had cơm thịt nướng and chả giò.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
How did you like it?

Posts: 13047 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aeteocles:
How did you like it?

It was great! Meat was very flavorful.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post