SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fun Thread: Give Away Movie Lines
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fun Thread: Give Away Movie Lines Login/Join 
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
"Here's an idea: Why don't you give me half the money you were gonna bet? Then, we'll go out back, I'll kick you in the nuts, and we'll call it a day!"

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
"Good talk, Russ."

"You'll shoot your eye out, kid!"

"It's a major award!"

"REAL tomato ketchup, Eddie?"

"Say hello to my little friend!"

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have fucked with? That's me.

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
You're the one that I love, the one that I want, ooo, ooo ooo.

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Oh yes, El Guapo. You have a plethora.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
"Your mother sucks c--ks in hell!"

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
We thought about it for a long time...."Endeavor to persevere."

"Hey ump, how 'bout a warning?" - "Sure, kid. Watch out you don't get killed."

"When I asked for your advice, I didn't mean that you should actually speak."

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die.

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
"It's an unlicensed boxing match Tommy, not a tickling competition"

Posts: 5318 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
I am sick and tired of these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I'm an excellent driver.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43879 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Love this kind of thread.

Klaatu barada nikto!

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6403 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6403 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?

Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Now yous can't leave.

Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Son, you got a panty on your head.

Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man!

Fill your hand, you son of a bitch!

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
"It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does?"

"You're a cop. I had your job once. I was good at it."

Posts: 33805 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
You just shot an unarmed man.

He should have armed himself if he's gonna decorate his saloon with my friend.

Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
I got her number. How do you like them apples?