SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fun Thread: Give Away Movie Lines
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fun Thread: Give Away Movie Lines Login/Join 
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yeah, go find yourself a spin cycle! What the hell is that supposed to mean?

quote:
May the Schwartz be with you!

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
quote:
Originally posted by CoolRich59:
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
"Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges!"

I'll bet most people get this one wrong.

Really? It's a no-brainer. Bogart. Treasure of the Sierra Madre.

Not Bogart. Mexican actor Alfonso Bedoya said that line.

My bad. I was thinking what movie is it from.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6370 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Right turn, Clyde.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mr. President, we must not allow a Mine Shaft gap.

If you don't get the President on the line, you'll have to answer to the Coca-Cola company.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Now back up, put the gun down, and get me a pack of Tropical Fruit Bubblicious. .. and some Skittles

Well, there's a delicate corneal inversion procedure... a multi-opti-pupil-optomy. But, in order to keep from damaging the eye sockets, they've got to go in through the rectum. Ain't no man going to take that route with me!

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
I saw three of these dusters a short time ago. They were waiting for a train. Inside the dusters, there were three men.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
I think I broke his freakin neck.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Did you ever see a monk get wildly fucked by some teenage girls?

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
"Boss, they're usin' midgets."

"Well, then aim for their little hearts."

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gimme your Schofield.

Posts: 184 | Location: NY-US | Registered: December 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Infidel
posted Hide Post
"I aim to misbehave."

"This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object."

"I have been, and always shall be, your friend. Live long .. and prosper."

I hate offended people. They come in two flavours - huffy and whiny - and it's hard to know which is worst. The huffy ones are self-important, narcissistic authoritarians in love with the sound of their own booming disapproval, while the whiny, sparrowlike ones are so annoying and sickly and ill-equipped for life on Earth you just want to smack them round the head until they stop crying and grow up.
- Charlie Brooker

Posts: 642 | Location: Sammamish, WA | Registered: May 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You want a job? I got a job for you.
Fix up this pigsty! You get a pretty Goddammed good salary for testing out this bed all day!

You want an extra fifty dollars a week, try vacuuming! You want an extra hundred, make this Goddammed bed! Try opening some Goddammed windows!
That's why you can't stand up in here, the Goddammed place smells like a coffin!

(hint: Jack Nicholson)

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
"I haven't seen a double-fault sudden death overtime since the Helsinki incident of 1923 - and I think we all remember how that turned out."

Posts: 10729 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
: I'm gonna take this right foot, and I'm gonna whop you on that side of your face...

[points to Posner's right cheek]

...and you wanna know something? There's not a damn thing you're gonna be able to do about it.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
yippee ki yay mother fucker!

Posts: 1343 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Fill your hands you sonofabitch!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12743 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
A gun is a tool, Marian, no better and no worse than any other tool, an axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.

Posts: 13165 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
A gun is a tool, Marian, no better and no worse than any other tool, an axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.

From the movie "Shane", probably one of the greatest Western movies which came when the Soviets were grabbing land in Eastern Europe.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:

From the movie "Shane", probably one of the greatest Western movies which came when the Soviets were grabbing land in Eastern Europe.

It’s my favorite Western, GWB, and among my favorite movies of any genre.

Posts: 13165 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
You know your weapons. It's a lever-action breach-loader. Usual barrel length's thirty inches. This one has an extra four. It's converted to use a special forty-five caliber, hundred-and-ten-grain metal cartridge, with a five-hundred-forty-grain paper patch bullet. It's fitted with double-set triggers, and a Vernier sight, marked up to twelve-hundred yards. This one shoots a mite further.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post