SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fun Thread: Give Away Movie Lines
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fun Thread: Give Away Movie Lines Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted
There is enough stress, discontent, hate (real & fake), etc in the world today. Let's have a little fun.

The game is to post a quote or line from a movie that is a dead giveaway for the movie, but doesn't say the name of the movie or the name of a character. No restriction on lines from a movie, so just because someone posted one, post another good one if you have it. Don't include the movie name, just the line or quote. One quote per response.

I'll toss a few easy ones out so you get the idea. Yes, these are WAY too easy.

"We're on a mission from God"

"I have a need, a need for speed"

"I'll PT you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk!"

"Lighten up Francis"

Ok... your turn....

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
This is the business we’ve chosen.

Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.

He made him an offer he couldn’t refuse.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Where are the white women at?"

"When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk."

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Posts: 1040 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scientific Beer Geek
posted Hide Post
"I want the truth!" "You can't handle the truth!"

"We're going to need a bigger boat!"

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2079 | Location: Philadelphia Suburbs | Registered: August 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll be back.

Posts: 1040 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
"Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges!"

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
The stuff that dreams are made of.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
"Oh I'm sorry, did I break your concentration? "

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle "Dixie"?

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Say hello to my little friend.

Posts: 5302 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
What Leo wants, Leo Getz

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
To crush your enemies.
See them driven before you.
And to hear the lamentations of their women.

"Houston..."

"I do not do animal acts. I do not do S&M or any variations of that particular bent, no water sports either. I will not shave my pussy, no fistfucking and absolutely no coming in my face. I get $2000 a day and I do not work without a contract."

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31440 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Why'd it have to be snakes?

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
I am your father.

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1683 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
"Laugh it up, fuzzball!!"

"You were serious about dat?"

"Are you trying to say capeesh?
Yeah.
Well don't do it, cause it hurts my ears when you do it."

"I never touched a gun in my life. That and that alone forever doomed me to middle management."

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
Round up the usual suspects.

I’m shocked, shocked; to learn that gambling is going on here. Your winnings sir.

You wore blue; the Germans wore gray.

We’ll always have Paris.

Louie, I have a feeling that this is the start of a beautiful friendship.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
"You fucked up, you trusted us!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
What makes a man like Ringo, Doc?

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12417 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Well we're in some pretty shit now! Game over man, game over!

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post