SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    You know it's going to be an eventful encounter when...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You know it's going to be an eventful encounter when... Login/Join 
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted
Your patient checks into triage wearing nothing but a pair of sneakers, a garbage bag and Mardi Gras beads...

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11762 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Was she hawt?

Posts: 20081 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
All I got is "yuck", I cannot see that ending well.

Posts: 1359 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Was she hawt?

No, he wasn't.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11762 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2000Z-71:
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Was she hawt?

No, he wasn't.

Big Grin

Sometimes I really miss working in the ER, others? Not so much.

Posts: 20081 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Perhaps not hot, but likely sweaty

Posts: 26893 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"But Sarge, I just had my car cleaned. Why can't they go in your car?"

"Because I'm the Sgt."

Posts: 7016 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Your patient checks into triage wearing nothing but a pair of sneakers, a garbage bag and Mardi Gras beads...

And the presenting complaint was????

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2000Z-71:
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:Was she hawt?
No, he wasn't.
That's OK, we don't really need pictures after all.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30645 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
From my days of working in hospitals: The people you get to see nekid aren't the ones you wanna see nekid. Frown

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
So was he wearing the bag on his head?

Posts: 1516 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
quote:

And the presenting complaint was????

Bromhidrosis maybe

Posts: 26893 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bromhidrosis maybe

I am sure that was one of the symptoms noted, but typically these individuals have a diminished olfactory system. Was thinking substance abuse might be a possibility.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
From my days of working in hospitals: The people you get to see nekid aren't the ones you wanna see nekid. Frown

This statement also holds true for those of us who work in jails.

Posts: 6361 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Yuck. I just had cataract surgery. I was joking with the surgeon that I would like the xray vision option. I mean at $3315 per eye, I might as well go all out. So the day following the operation, I go back so they can remove the bandages. The aide or whatever really could have played offensive line. She was that big. Its when I realized the request for superman type vision was foolish.

Edited to add: if you want to see nekkidness, go to a titty bar. Those girls are selected to not offend.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18387 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
Gomer 4?

Gomer "Get Out of My Emergency Room"

After the tectal exam, you put a piece of fecal matter on the upper lip. Then count the number of days it takes for it to be removed

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

My wife was a Park Police officer in Montgomery County MD. One night (parks close at sunset), she encountered a guy wearing a g-string and combat boots (nothing else), parading around the park.

Posts: 10782 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:

That's how it is in policing too....

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11270 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Saw this today Smile

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post