SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What is your hobby?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is your hobby? Login/Join 
Veni,vidi,Vici
Picture of Campusninja
posted Hide Post
Enjoy procrastinating and shenanigans.

Posts: 1260 | Location: Michigan | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
I just started learning Filipino Martial Arts.

I also study the Japanese language.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kkina,

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16347 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lunasee
posted Hide Post
Drumming.
Tracking my Corvette.

Posts: 527 | Location: Hillsboro, OR | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Knifemaking, woodworking, shooting and re-loading, Wild Hog Hunting, cooking. I'm never idle.

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
In my younger years it was ice hockey, motorcycles, golf, and guns.

Now it's motorcycles, golf, and of course guns.

Posts: 7073 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Fly fishing, mountain biking, skydiving, and a little scuba thrown in for fun.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Being an official member of the Hobby of the Week Club, it's hard to say. There've been so many of them...

Can't say as I have another (active) hobby, right now, other than firearms. "Computer stuff," I guess. Now that I'm retired, and it's no longer my job, I'm kinda sorta taking a mild interest in playing with computer stuff again.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Most recently Kendo

Also on the list
- coaching ice hockey goaltenders
- guitar
- collecting shot glasses as I travel
- riding my bike to stay in shape

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diversified Hobbyist
Picture of Steve 22X
posted Hide Post
My CUT pretty much sums it up.

-----------------------------------
Regards, Steve
The anticipation is often greater than the actual reward

Posts: 2463 | Location: Wylie, Texas | Registered: November 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
It used to be golf. Now it's gun collecting. Too busy with two little ones.

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
I have made most of the furniture and cabinetry in my house. And I still have all my fingers (but I do have some scars). Smile

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Motor oil changes! Testing out different weights, brands dino vs syn.

Posts: 828 | Location: CA | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DMF:....Before kids I also included Skiing, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and riding my motorcycle. Now I rarely ski, and I'm planning on selling the bike.

I sold my Husqvarna dirt bike (I raced motocross and cross country) 44 years ago to buy a diamond ring.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xl_target
posted Hide Post

Model Railroading, Photography, Hiking/Backpacking/Camping, Military History.
I used to ride but the bikes haven't moved out of the garage for at least a couple of years.

Posts: 2322 | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Does "Sig forum" count as a hobby? I work on guns, shoot them, clean them modify them. woodworking.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pistolria
posted Hide Post
Coaching HS and youth lacrosse.
Playing on a masters lacrosse team.
Vintage stereo and LP's.
Buying more guns and ammo than I will ever need...

Posts: 672 | Location: Jacksonville Beach, FL | Registered: July 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
-whitewater kayaking.
-ocean kayaking
-free diving & snorkeling
-Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
-snow skiing
-jet skiing
-college sports

Posts: 8621 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Marathons and triathlons for exercise (and the obvious training involved). I have an old 59 Chevy Impala that gets about 500-1000 miles a year.

Outside of family and church, I ain't got time for other stuff.

P229

Posts: 3825 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4859:
Reenacting 19th Century American civilian and military life. Collecting LE patches.

Email your address and I'll send you a Tampa Police patch (If it's still okay to do that) and IF I can find them a Polizei patch. Rotndad~AT~Gmail.com

Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force, but through persistence.
-Ovid

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Posts: 10192 | Location: Land O Lakes, FLA | Registered: June 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xl_target:

Model Railroading, Photography, Hiking/Backpacking/Camping, Military History.
I used to ride but the bikes haven't moved out of the garage for at least a couple of years.

Reminds me, I need to post pictures of one of my customers basement. Entire basement is model trains, if someone took pictures it would look like real life. When I feel like uploading them it's freaking amazing. Sadly he has passed and the widow can't find anyone to take them.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post