SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What is your hobby?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is your hobby? Login/Join 
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted
Outside of firearms, do you have any other hobbies you enjoy?

Posts: 1773 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
guitars, astronomy, model rocketry, amateur radio

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53176 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Girls. Well, not so much now that I'm in my later years.

I enjoy 600 Class RC Helis. They are actually getting to be cheap enough to crash, these days. Also a little less so, RC Cars.

I like to break out the Cannondale for a trail ride here and there.

Building PC/Servers with all the mods is fun, that is if everything works when you're done.

I also have a massive collection of memorabilia from over 100 years ago. Everything from books and encyclopedias, cameras, paintings, to telephones and typewriters. It's fun to use stuff that's been around for a century.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Photography, travel, genealogy, choral singing, handbell ringing

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
Guitar, hiking.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4015 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Military history (primarily WW1 and WW2)

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
Building and flying RC airplanes, fly tying / fishing and piddling a little with leather craft.

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
I still play guitar with the band on weekends. Keeps me off the streets and in the bars. Also, restoring old cars, tractors and motorcycles. And like folks here I like to shoot my firearms. I load a lot of ammo every year. The wife unit always has a bright idea so I am doing home improvement projects constantly. And then I can get to the health club and work out a little. Or alternatively hike somewhere around the US.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Guitar/singing/open mic and watercolor painting. Motorcycling on occasion and I really need to make it more often.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38673 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Putting

Going to a golf course's putting green and put.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RB211
posted Hide Post
Running, Hiking, and cooking primarily. Still love Scuba diving and boating when I get a chance...

Posts: 2039 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Cooking and gardening.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23246 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
Right now? sleeping.

when I get set up for it, I like smoking meat or cooking in general and blacksmithing.

Posts: 8146 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
Guitar/singing/open mic and watercolor painting. Motorcycling on occasion and I really need to make it more often.

We need to go for a ride sometime!

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3693 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Hiking, fishing and hunting.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I don't know man I
just got here myself
Picture of mrw
posted Hide Post
Knife making, antiquing with the wife

mrw

Hand Made Custom Knives
www.sandownforge.com

Posts: 1737 | Location: Gulf Coast Florida | Registered: June 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will get by
Picture of Rustyblade
posted Hide Post
photography (film), astronomy, astrophotography, music.

Do not necessarily attribute someone's nasty or inappropriate actions as intended when it may be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

Posts: 1291 | Location: Delray Beach | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billfasttax
posted Hide Post
Woodworking. Metalworking.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming…......WOW! WHAT A RIDE!

Posts: 766 | Location: North of Atlanta | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
Sex

Drugs

Rock & Roll

?? Big Grin

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3110 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post