SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Here I am, in need of cheering up
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Here I am, in need of cheering up Login/Join 
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
Speedy recovery tac! Seems to have broken their concentration, a bit....

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
A good chip butty would cheer you up!

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8854 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
chicks dig scars!

Hope you heal up and get back at it quickly. Try and enjoy the downtime while you recover.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Poacher
posted Hide Post
You guys ever get tired of watching those videos? Yeah, me either!
Speedy and full recovery Tac!

NRA Life Member

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Teddy Roosevelt

Posts: 2242 | Location: Newnan, GA USA | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
pretty drastic facial surgery

Eek. I can't imagine that's very enjoyable.

I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Hope you recover quickly and feel much better soon. Ta for video. Such a happy ending.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Hope you're feeling better soon, tac. Thanks for the video. That was fun Smile

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the video, Tac.

I hope you heal up soon.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Are...MARSHALL
Picture of armedmd
posted Hide Post
I hope you feel better soon with a speedy complete recovery!
Santa checked his list: those assholes were naughty.

Build a man a fire and keep him warm for a night, set a man on fire and keep him warm the rest of his life.

Posts: 1893 | Location: WV | Registered: December 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Get well soon!

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Nice music usually buoys me. Iz singing 'Wonderful World'.

https://youtu.be/R0xoMhCT-7A

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very entertaining. Best wishes for your face!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
Wishing you a speedy recovery sir.

Nice KABOOM!! Awesome!

Posts: 3537 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
My hopes for a speedy recovery.

Posts: 1949 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear of your health problems, hope you are on the mend now, and on your way to a speedy recovery.

Love the video!

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
With all the good vibes I feel I'm better already! Thanks, Guys!

Posts: 11305 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Censored
posted Hide Post
Hang in there. It will soon just be a follow-up appointment.

Posts: 2223 | Location: United States | Registered: February 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Hope you make a speedy and 100% recovery.
Enjoy your posts.
Mark

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Sorry about the facial problem. When I had something similar (made my face look like I'd just leaned over a bonfire when it exploded), a friend of mine said he'd had the same. If somebody asked, he'd tell them he went into a burning building once to rescue someone. Then, twice.

The third time was when the building gave in, and the result was in his face.

He (and I) both have recovered and look for all the world as plain as you'd like (I look pretty plain to start!).

Get well soon.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Damn Tac, sorry to hear this. Trust the mending process is expeditious and pain free.

As an aside, were you ever able to locate a vintage Heuer 510.503 Lemania 5100 chrono?

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post