SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    For the fans of Star Wars : Bad Lip Reading
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For the fans of Star Wars : Bad Lip Reading Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
The Game of Thrones one is worth a watch as well. Pretty funny.

Posts: 101 | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
My son's day is not complete until he hears this.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
My daughter (6th grader) will be lying in bed and, as I walk to the door to turn off the light, will say "Alexa, play Seagulls..." We both chuckle.

When she's doing something and her mom corrects her, I look at her with a blank look and say "don't... fall... asleep. Don't fall asleep." Seems to work for our humor, though mom thinks we're imbeciles.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That was great!!!

Posts: 597 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: September 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post