SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    For the fans of Star Wars : Bad Lip Reading
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For the fans of Star Wars : Bad Lip Reading Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
The guys at BLR are getting rather sophisticated with these things:

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
That was great. Smile

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
Brilliant!

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
So awesome!!!!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Para...thanks I needed that....its been quite a day at work so far! Have a great one!

Posts: 583 | Location: Helena, AL | Registered: July 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 2486 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big Grin best musical bird oriented video of 2017 , on the forum, so far Smile

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is hilarious!! Thanks!!

Posts: 214 | Registered: December 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prestoked
posted Hide Post
That was great! Thanks!

*Sigs, HKs, S&W PerfCntr, Caspian, Dan Wessons, Clark, Wilson Combat, Kahrs, CZ SP01 Shadow, Desert Eagle, Les Baers, Ed Brown, Pythons*

NRA Benefactor Member
U.S.M.C.

Posts: 224 | Location: Sacramento, California | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I wanna go home
Picture of jeeperxd
posted Hide Post
Thanks Para that was great.

Posts: 1199 | Location: Pa | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ravens1775
posted Hide Post
This one and the Star Wars "Not the Future" are favorites in our house. Even our 2 y/o will randomly belt out "Stop it now, hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo"

Posts: 744 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
They have stepped it up. I had to share it, thanks!

Posts: 6005 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of htthegrnrun'n
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 167 | Location: North of The Iowa Corn Fields | Registered: May 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
One of the best YouTube channels. The Walking Dead ones are great, too.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17244 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
A flock of seagulls? I ran.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ducSTer
posted Hide Post
Got home from work feeling Frown
Now Big Grin
Just what the doctor ordered.

Posts: 989 | Location: Arlington, WA | Registered: June 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ravens1775:
"Stop it now, hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo"

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna wake up in the middle of the night w/ that going through my head. Probably because I've watched it a couple times now.

Posts: 7319 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Very disturbing, oddly compelling, highly amusing.

Run, Run, Run, Jump

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thats good stuff. i haven't laughed that hard in a while

Posts: 4736 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post