SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Unique Characteristics of Dogs
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unique Characteristics of Dogs Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
My uncle was a “letter carrier” for the old USPO. He told the story of a GSD on his route that used to meet him every day and walk his route with him. Every day when he reached the house where that dog lived, it would run ahead and get up on the porch. He would have to wait until the woman of the house came to the door before he could go up on the porch to their mailbox. Every day, repeat as above.

Posts: 13237 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
I have a German Shorthair Pointer, breed for similar sporting purposes as your Brittany. While she is both an inside and outside dog, her preference is to be outside most of the time so she can "hunt".

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
in the early 1970"s while at FT.GREELY,ALASKA--100 miles east of FAIRBANKS---our weinee dog loved to go after wolves / foxes / lynx / moose / buffalo / bears /// would not leave the trail... in severe cold -40 below zero or colder when outside of house to do her business when her tootsies got cold she would pickup on foot then alternate the others till she would role over on her back with all four feet in the air and then would start crying till you would go pick her up......

Posts: 2001 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post