SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Best way to sell a gun? *SOLD*
Page 1 2 3 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Best way to sell a gun? *SOLD* Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I typically list here. Then outside forums if it doesnt move here. Then I'd move it out from there to GB or something but things dont last past those first two steps. If you are open to trading you can find a nice deal on things you may like instead.

Posts: 3041 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Used VA Gun Trader. Was looking to get $500 (optimistic) settled @ $450. Meeting him tomorrow 17 minutes from my house at a WalMart. That is an essential transaction right?

Thank you guys for the suggestions, I really appreciate the help. First time selling a gun other than friends/family.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
That is an essential transaction right?

Only if you post again.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12348 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Report This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
It's not SOLD until the fat lady sings. Wink

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
It's not SOLD until the fat lady sings. Wink

SPF

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post