SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Medicated Veteran cap
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Medicated Veteran cap Login/Join 
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted
I'm not sure I'd want to wear this cap:

It was posted on a veterans' web site.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
No way I’d wear that.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Pitch it the trash.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4223 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
An extremely poor excuse for humor. Burn it!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16194 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
I imagine it’s some people’s idea of dark sarcasm, but it’s also a thoughtless slap at all other military veterans. I don’t know why that’s not recognized if it’s being sold on a veteran-oriented site.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47399 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
I'm a life member of the DAV. I'd like to see some shithead wear that hat and walk into a VA hospital and see the greeting he'd get.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2407 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ragnar
posted Hide Post
Why did you even post that?

Live every day as if it is your last, for one day you’re sure to be right

Posts: 752 | Location: Historic Southpark, Dayton Ohio | Registered: October 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post