SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What Was Your Breakfast Today?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What Was Your Breakfast Today? Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted
Mine (and wife's): fruit plate, scrambled eggs with kippered herring, glass of orange juice, half a bagel, and coffee.

Here in Florida my favorite oranges are in season now: Mineola Tangelos. Sweet, juicy, easy to peel, and for the most part seedless.

Breakfast did not need protection; it was consumed before the pillaging hordes had time to react, but a P239 loaded with Speer Gold Dot 124 gr +P was nearby.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30548 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
A protein drink.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Same as always.
Bowl of unflavored instant oatmeal, one packed of truvea, and a big dollop of peanut butter.

Plus coffee.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Sounds good - I had my usual weekday breakfast - a cup of yogurt and a banana with my Ozark Trail cup of ice water that I keep filled during the day at work.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
A baked Denver omelette and bacon....and of course, coffee.

Posts: 1625 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
SWMBO had something to deal with today, so she blocked her schedule at work until noon.

She finished with her personal appointment and was back home before 9:00 am with three hours until her first patient at her office, so I had time to prepare a nice breakfast for her (and me).

I should probably stock up on those Mineola oranges while they're in season. I have no idea what their "shelf life" is.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30548 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
A fart bar

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The One, the Only Mighty Paragon
Picture of Paragon
posted Hide Post
3 large eggs made into an "omelet" with a slice of the velveeta jalapeno cheese.

I used the last of my eggbeaters yesterday, so real eggs were used today.

Also a cup of walmart coffee from the Keurig.

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer

Posts: 12062 | Location: Central FL | Registered: April 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Vegetable juice, protein drink, grapefruit, oatmeal, coffee.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38601 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
A bottle of Ozarka water..

Posts: 4354 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of WesleyDelArma
posted Hide Post
Two Red Bulls, two hydrocodones, and a handful of M&M's.

Posts: 275 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: July 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
4 eggs scrambled, 5pieces of bacon, 2sausage patties, 2 biscuits, glass of apple juice to wash it down.

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The One, the Only Mighty Paragon
Picture of Paragon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WesleyDelArma:
Two Red Bulls, two hydrocodones, and a handful of M&M's.

Which M & M's? Hope they were peanut so you at least got your protein! Smile

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer

Posts: 12062 | Location: Central FL | Registered: April 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
two big cranberry redbulls and a cigarette

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
A bowl of Old-Fashioned oatmeal with honey and cinnamon. An English muffin with locally made jam. About 6 oz. of OJ, and liberal amounts of coffee.

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Coffee, vanilla soy milk, and whey protein powder, shaken up in a blender bottle.

Posts: 32432 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
2 Coffees, BJ's Guava Pastry, mixed bowl of Cheerio's and Quaker ganola, fresh grapes and milk.

Probably going to Harry and Larry's BBQ in Winter Garden for lunch. MMMMM.... Brisket....

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12748 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oz_Shadow:
A fart bar

I hope you aren't car pooling with anyone!!

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hammer1967
posted Hide Post
1 egg
1 egg white
1 turkey sausage
Diet Coke

If Jesus would have had a gun he would be alive today. Homer Simpson
“Him plenty dead” Tonto

Posts: 1088 | Location: TN | Registered: February 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Two baked eggs, half a cup of walnuts, & two cups of coffee. Same thing every weekday.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5473 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post