SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sooo, are all pregnant women this emotional?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sooo, are all pregnant women this emotional? Login/Join 
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted
Wife is pregnant with our first...only a month and a half in.

Normally, she's a very chill, beautiful, relaxed person. Now she's like Godzilla on steroids.

She's got a hair trigger and gets set off with the slightest thing.

I'm. So. Scared.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Smile

Posts: 17114 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
Probably worse for her because it's her first. It's all new and she (and her body) truly don't know what the heck is going on.

My wife is 8 months into her third pregnancy. She's much more stable now than with the first.

Posts: 6361 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
Smile

Oh God. What's that mean??

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Pretty normal.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not unusual. Steer clear and be supportive. Hormones combined with emotional issues of being pregnant. Give her some extra space and time to vent her emotions. It will get better.

Posts: 17226 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Want the bad news?

Posts: 7452 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I don't recall my wife being that bad to be honest.

No more than usual anyway...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do not let her know that you've told us.

I did not see a thing.

Good luck.

Posts: 1349 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Good luck. Your life has changed forever..... Smile

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3475 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
Tell her not to eat to much and put on excess weight Big Grin Big Grin sleep all you can all you can trust me, it will be years before you make it thru the night. Wink

Posts: 5589 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
30 years ago when my ex was pregnant, I was blankly staring (just drove 13 hours) at the intro for Miami Vice and my ex flipped out because she thought I was staring at some woman's boobs. She tortured me for 2 days by not speaking to me. In hind sight, it was a blessing.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Enjoy the ride brother, enjoy the ride.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
For the love of all that's holy, edit the initial post and thread title before she sees it!

Posts: 26895 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
"Shaking it here, Boss!!!!" Big Grin

Sorry, that I'm laughing. Six kids (plus my wife had two miscarriages). I've been through a few pregnancies.
Just be nice. Trust me, you'll not be appreciated..... Regardless of what you do (or Irregardless, if you're a George Carlin fan)....

Flammable, Inflammable, or Nonflammable .......
Hell, either it Flams or it doesn't!!!!!!

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
I've got a two year old and a six month old.

You're still in the car on the way to the movie theatre. The previews haven't even started. You're currently experiencing the preview to the previews.

I should add that I love my wife dearly.

Posts: 5071 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post
She just misses you telling her to get you a sandwich. Give it a shot, see how much happier she will suddenly be! :-)

Posts: 4343 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
I don't recall my wife being that bad to be honest.

No more than usual anyway...

She is looking over your shoulder while you post this ain't she Smile

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
You've just gotten started. Wait for it...and remember that this too shall pass.

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Ima just stand here, point and laugh. Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post