SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Any tequila Connoisseurs?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any tequila Connoisseurs? Login/Join 
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
The Macallan was over $350 at Costco. I was just enjoying the sight.

With the tequila, you can still rub some lime on your thumb web, sprinkle some salt. take a small shot then suck on your thumb web.

Or you could use someone else's hand if you want. I volunteer mine. I'll even wash my hands just for you.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19637 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
Ok so I left the tequila in my office and will try it Monday with my partner. The scotch is wonderful though, very fruity. I had to help my parents with something after work so my dad and I had a few fingers. I will say, I don't know that I like it $200-250 more than a good macallan 15. I'm not much of a fan of macallan 12. I'm not going to not finish it, I just don't know that I'd spend my own money on it. Made a wonderful surprise this morning though!

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
I prefer Zafiro Añejo. Top notch tequila.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12932 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post