SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It’s snowing!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It’s snowing! Login/Join 
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
Greater South East Texas got a couple inches of snow overnight everyone is amazed! Kids super excited. Not supposed to last beyond the morning but really beautiful.

Us native Texans are now required to get on the road and speed and break hard I understand.

HK Ag

Posts: 3496 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post

This is the scene this morning. 29 degrees. The snow is a bit melted already from last night.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Facebook friend showed snow on the ground in Bay City, well below Houston....

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1523 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
You can keep all of it. I have none and want to keep it that way. Big Grin

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by HK Ag:
Greater South East Texas got a couple inches of snow overnight everyone is amazed! Kids super excited. Not supposed to last beyond the morning but really beautiful.

Us native Texans are now required to get on the road and speed and break hard I understand.

HK Ag[/QUOTE

Clearly a racist post not to mention the grammatical mistake of using Us instead of We

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1487 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chillin out
Picture of florida boy
posted Hide Post
First snow of the season here in North Georgia, 4" on the ground and still snowing. 26 degrees right now.

I practice Shinrin-yoku
It's better to wear out than rust out
Member NRA
Member Georgia Carry

Posts: 3811 | Location: Union County, Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
Couldn't believe it. Came down to Houston yesterday to visit family and it was warmer back in NY.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5906 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
yep.
Got the same in H Town.

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
That isn't snow fellas - it's flurries.

Razz

Global warming is alive and well.

Big Grin

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
Last night, we had 2"-3" snow. In 2004,we had 12" snow on Christmas Day.

Posts: 5750 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Snowing here, still wearing a hooded sweatshirt... Just wore gloves for the first time this winter season. I like snow, it's the below zero temp and wind they can keep...

Posts: 1913 | Location: U.P. of michigan | Registered: March 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xl_target
posted Hide Post
Eagerly waiting for more.
Have new snowshoes to try out this year.

Posts: 2322 | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Poacher
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by florida boy:
First snow of the season here in North Georgia, 4" on the ground and still snowing. 26 degrees right now.

Snowing here in Newnan as well.

NRA Life Member

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Teddy Roosevelt

Posts: 2242 | Location: Newnan, GA USA | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep, snowed in Wimberley, Tx in the Hill Country. Dogs mystified.

Posts: 1605 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
Atlanta too!

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11352 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post