SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Security Guard casually shoots 2 armed robbers!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Security Guard casually shoots 2 armed robbers! Login/Join 
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Maybe he though he was at a bowling pin match. Big Grin

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Give this guy a bonus!

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
The .38 Special revolver....schwacking bad guys since 1898 Smile

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:
Here in Florida security guards could only carry .38 special revolvers up until about 5 or so years ago and can now also carry 9mm semi auto.

Too bad the guy wasn't carrying something a bit more effective for those two......I'm surprised he didn't shoot the guy with the arm wound a second time.

He fired twice at the first guy in the blue, and clearly tagged him in the arm, but it almost looks like he got him through the right upper chest also.

That guy is my new hero.

Posts: 17122 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fonky Honky
Picture of wildheartedson0105
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xwesler:
Ving Rhames, was that you??

No shit. Massive swagger and command presence.

Don't back up, don't back down.

Posts: 3413 | Location: Badger, Badger, Badger! | Registered: October 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
It's the lean over the counter.... "and one for you" Eek Big Grin

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
If there is a BAD ASS Medal, this guy gets one! Big Grin

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
That was hard to watch 27 times.

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by thunderson:
By the end of the vid bad guy in black is coughing a lot. Leads me to wonder if he ended up down a lung.
I think you are right.

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of indigoss
posted Hide Post
Rayray and Dicksel soon realized they would need a real gun if they were to step up their game.

Posts: 1278 | Location: West Palm Beach, FL | Registered: June 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
That man stopped into the store and brought justice with him.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12774 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Cool as fuck bringing justice.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Not that the guy needs it, but maybe someone can crowd fund him a P-220 and some Hornady's.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10921 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
Not that the guy needs it, but maybe someone can crowd fund him a P-220 and some Hornady's.

Don't fix what isn't broken.

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shoot first, questions later.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3531 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoseyWales2
posted Hide Post
That right there my friends is the very definition of "Bringing It".

----------------------------------
"These things you say we will have, we already have."
"That's true. I ain't promising you nothing extra."

Posts: 578 | Location: Missouri | Registered: October 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Good grief, I ended up with tears in my eyes from laughter. Extremely poor job of casing the facility before hand.

Posts: 1971 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
I bet he doesn't have to get his own coffee anymore.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4618 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RaiseHal
posted Hide Post
OUTSTANDING!!!!!

He must make a clanking sound when he walks because he has balls of fucking steel.

It's a shame that youth is wasted on the young --- Mark Twain

Anyone who is not a liberal by age 20 has no heart; anyone who is not a conservative by age 40 has no brain---Winston Churchill

Posts: 4650 | Location: The Free State of Georgia | Registered: August 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post