SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Security Guard casually shoots 2 armed robbers!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Security Guard casually shoots 2 armed robbers! Login/Join 
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Is it just me or does that guy remind you of Ving Rhames???

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3446 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Nice.

What's he shooting? A .22 revolver?

Posts: 20081 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
As was mentioned, probably a .38 special loaded with 148 grain wadcutters, and if those pills were moving out at more than about 740 fps, it would be a miracle.

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I saw the bad mother fucker wallet I was thinking "how bad can this guy be?". After watching the video my skepticism vanished. I've probably watched the video ten times and it just keeps getting better and betterBig Grin

Posts: 7546 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of D4Heavy
posted Hide Post
Hah, that was awesome.

Posts: 397 | Location: Alabama | Registered: December 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
He he, that guard could pass for a Dirty Harry role. Love it.

Q

Posts: 26350 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, he is ready for a Hollywood gig, and would deserve the pay.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: c1steve,

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
As was mentioned, probably a .38 special loaded with 148 grain wadcutters, and if those pills were moving out at more than about 740 fps, it would be a miracle.

It is NJ so they probably have some silly ammo restrictions even on armed security. A .38 was utter may very well be the top of the game he is allowed to have.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25408 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Haha, that dude definitely is a fucking bad ass motherfucker.

"Talking 'bout Shaft!"

Posts: 26893 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That was a good shoot. Really boils my blood to read some of the you-tube comments though.

Posts: 437 | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
He he, that guard could pass for a Dirty Harry role. Love it.

That's the first thing I thought of, a 2017, black version "Dirty Harry." Awesome.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:

It is NJ so they probably have some silly ammo restrictions even on armed security. A .38 was utter may very well be the top of the game he is allowed to have.

No restrictions that I'm aware of.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
Yeah he crushed that!
and wasn't too worried about the video either

Most businesses are compelled by insurance for video recording and buy cheap shit to comply, how nice to see/hear the good stuff

________,_____________________________
*** Wanna make everything electric? Start with the border wall.

We all live for a little while and then die sooner than we planned.
Your way
or
YAHWEH

Posts: 1302 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
I can't stop laughing how he just walked in all nonchalant and shot them like he does this all the time.

This supposedly happened in Hamilton, NJ too.

Agreed, too cool... just shoots them and basicly said have a nice day...

Posts: 3850 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ryan81986:
"It's fake, it's fake!"

"Oh well, mine is real"

Awesome.

I burst out laughing at "Oh well..." LOL

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19646 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
By the end of the vid bad guy in black is coughing a lot. Leads me to wonder if he ended up down a lung.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He had the calm mindset down, but could use some accuracy practice. After watching it a few times, the initial two shots actually were pretty ballsy. The clerk looked to be in very very close proximity and somewhat in front of the first perp. The guard shot two shots on the move, one handed while opening the door, at essentially a hostage scenario. Only winged the first perp but I wonder if he was shooting wide on purpose due to the location of the clerk. The second perp should have been put down for good at that point blank range and I am not clear if he even was hit since he got popped back up when commanded. Interesting that the guard only shot one round at the second perp.

The clerk probably needed fresh underwear after those close shots.

Posts: 1995 | Location: DFW Texas | Registered: March 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GarandGuy
posted Hide Post
I can't stop watching this!

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 1074 | Location: On the outskirts of Richmond | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here in Florida security guards could only carry .38 special revolvers up until about 5 or so years ago and can now also carry 9mm semi auto.

Too bad the guy wasn't carrying something a bit more effective for those two......I'm surprised he didn't shoot the guy with the arm wound a second time.

The best part was: Am I shot? Ohh Fuck YEAH.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post