SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    King Arthur - Yep, I think it works
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

King Arthur - Yep, I think it works Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted
How about a feel good story for a change. Although I'd see parts of this story in the past, I'd never seen this video that ties it all together so well. If you think by adopting a dog you're changing its life, think again. More likely than not, they're changing yours in ways you can't even imagine. Smile

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Yeah, great story, I posted it here a few weeks ago.
Love the story.

Posts: 22888 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
Love the story.
Dang, apparently I missed it.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
Love the story.
Dang, apparently I missed it.

Don't worry about it. It's definitely worth seeing again and I think it should be posted at least once a month. It's that good.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post