SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My "kitchen remodel"
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My "kitchen remodel" Login/Join 
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
WOW! That is beautiful!!

Posts: 1223 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down With The Sickness
Picture of Sclass
posted Hide Post
Absolutely stunning!

Posts: 659 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: December 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Dave, that kitchen is gorgeous. But do you have like ten kids? You could feed an army from that kitchen.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Beautiful!

Posts: 17887 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Absolutely beautiful.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16399 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Wow! What a great transformation. I love the colors you chose. Beautiful range/oven.
Good choices all around!

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
looks nice, the dishwasher being that close to the sink when the door is down might make it a little tight, I usually put a 16 to 18 inch drawer bank just right of the sink to give yourself a little wiggle room.

Newel post on the staircase are a very nice touch.

I bet you cant wait to get your house back. Smile

Posts: 5594 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
What? No turkey???
Wink

What brand range is that? Don’t see labeling.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Georgeair,

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12417 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Very nice Dave. Hope you and the family make many memories there.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Damn, man, you got all that done in one month???

Color me impressed. It’s beautiful.. I hope you both enjoy it very much,

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5319 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Paddle your
own canoe
Picture of BigWhup
posted Hide Post
Are those kitchen counter tops Ice Flake Quartzite?

Looks a lot like those we have in our kitchen. Pricey stuff but we had to have it!! LOL

Posts: 1553 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
In a word ....WOW!

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
WOW, just WOW.

Posts: 2876 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Congrats David. I liked the before but the after is just beautiful.

Posts: 3455 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Looks great Dave. Your contractor did a nice clean job and your selections of appliances, flooring, cabinets and counter tops works perfectly in that good sized kitchen. You and your family will enjoy many happy hours in the comfortable space.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Stunning makeover!

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4930 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
32nd degree
Picture of roarindan
posted Hide Post
WOW !!!! that's incredible !!! We are redoing our kitchen as well,,, I can't imagine how many shekels you shelled out, I got almost 5g in appliances, (only stove fridge dishwasher and micro wave.)

"the world doesn't end til yer dead, 'til then there's more beatin's in store, stand it like a man, and give some back"
Al Swearengen

Posts: 4586 | Location: East Overshoe, second buckle from the top. | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob at the Beach:
Beautiful, is that Monogram?

Great eye!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6010 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I know what I like
I like what I know
Picture of Mark in Michigan
posted Hide Post
Very, very nice. Well done.

Best regards,
Mark in Michigan

Posts: 502 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: December 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Fabulous remodel, Dave! Pam and I remember the ups and downs of changing out our kitchen, though not on the scale you've done. I'll bet you're relieved it's finished!

Posts: 4499 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post