SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Another Sign The USA Is Doomed
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another Sign The USA Is Doomed Login/Join 
Picture of fpuhan
posted
Mattel Corp. has updated the "Ken" doll. Now you have your choice of "douchebag," Man-Bun, Living-in-Dad's-Basement and MSNBC anchor (I swear it looks like Macho Madcow).

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
When the product fails, and it will fail, you'll be happy to watch it follow the course of all failed products in a healthy-capitalist society.

In the garbage heap of bad products.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9156 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
The USA is doomed because of a metrosexual Ken doll?

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:

It seems we're much more vulnerable than we thought.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Hasn't Ken always been something of a closet twink anyway? I'm not up on the whole Barbie lore, but he's never been like Captain Badass, right? This is just currently what a gay guy seeking a beard looks like. This isn't the harbinger of doom for the Free World. It's not even the appetizer. If this is a sign of our end, then we had it coming.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I simply adore their guyliner

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
GI Joe is still Barbie's go to guy. Big Grin

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Damn, man. Could you make the pic any larger? It's too tiny.

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
quote:

It seems we're much more vulnerable than we thought.

Dang Russians! Mad

Razz

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21845 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
GI Joe is still Barbie's go to guy.

I'm not sure these Ken dolls are even interested in Barbie.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Now we know who did it.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:
Hasn't Ken always been something of a closet twink anyway? I'm not up on the whole Barbie lore, but he's never been like Captain Badass, right? ...

"Closet twink." Big Grin

I can't recall ever seeing Soldier Ken, Pilot Ken, Fireman Firefighter Ken, come to think of it. You have to go to G.I. Joe or something for that.

Posts: 27952 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Every time I see a man bun, I want to slap it off the guy's head. I HATE that shit.

Posts: 1979 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironmike57:
Every time I see a man bun, I want to slap it off the guy's head. I HATE that shit.

... even the pathetic attempts at the man bun or a twinkly pony tail. My little pony enthusiast I usually ask to be met with a lack of understanding stare into the headlights.

In my immediate neighborhood of fair Kirkland, man buns are predominant in the hospitality industry. The things is, from my point of view, they are, for the most, all douchebags.

But i do know now what I can buy these twunts for their birthday.

If I can even be bothered ...

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8QKK5IDSXE

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

and that's the positive spin

I should be tall and rich too; That ain't gonna happen either

Posts: 358 | Location: NW NJ | Registered: December 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Where's the "beer belly" Ken?

Some guys have six-packs, most of us are sportin' a keg!

Posts: 6469 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Source for accessories? You know, like strap-ons and such.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8344 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27952 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
In the early 80's they did an "alternative lifestyle" Ken called Earring Magic Ken. So we already know where Ken is coming from.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post