SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Note to self: If I make a video calling out my black Soldiers, DON'T post it on Facebook....
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Note to self: If I make a video calling out my black Soldiers, DON'T post it on Facebook.... Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted
Well played Sergeant. I'm certain you will now get the respect you seek.... Roll Eyes

Dumbass.

NSFW - Language

https://www.stripes.com/news/a...-video-rant-1.509171

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
That can't help her career at all....

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And she is an E6?

The current state of our military scares me a bit.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
TSgt Lovely (with a name like that she will be VERY easy to track down) is talking about 'respect' and 'professionalism,' and she posts THAT on social media?

And she complains about the supposed inability of her subordinates to communicate, when she sounds like any 12-yr old girl at the mall? Please.

She is a moron who definitely should have known better.

She will ALSO get LOTS and LOTS of attention because of this; all of which she will not enjoy. They will likely brief this at the next Wing Commander's Call so that everybody at her base knows what NOT to do. She may even have to brief it personally to the entire wing (that's what I would do if I were in charge there).

Her life is officially hell now.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21845 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Professionalism: Place at least one F-bomb into every single sentence.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10705 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
https://www.stripes.com/news/a...-video-rant-1.509171

Leadership is taking care of this. Nellis AFB Public Affairs and a 2 or 3 star General made a comment about it (he's likely the senior ranking officer at that base).

She is toast. USAF can't let this go without extreme action. You can bet the Chief of Staff of the AF has been briefed on the corrective action.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21845 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Racist? No.

I suspect that the behavior and attitude of her subordinates that she described is factual and accurate. And, IMO, it's perfectly OK to bitch about it even with the colorful adjectives...in the proper forum. On Facebook, while in uniform, ain't it.

She won't see 20 unless it's as an E-2.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Bye, Felicia.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Racist? No.

I suspect that the behavior and attitude of her subordinates that she described is factual and accurate. And, IMO, it's perfectly OK to bitch about it even with the colorful adjectives...in the proper forum. On Facebook, while in uniform, ain't it.

She won't see 20 unless it's as an E-2.

This.^^^^^

I've seen it plenty of times, she likely isn't wrong in her observations...but her observations should have not been recorded and posted anywhere. (like, F-'in duh!)

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
well ain't she special

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stupid people can do this with a smart phone before they even have time to think it over.

Posts: 1351 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Inside voice. Inside voice. In-side-voice.

It doesn't hurt to place a filter between mouth and brain, but if it's not yet installed, perhaps best to refrain from posting.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Bad chess move.

Posts: 15893 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Bad chess move.

Pawn to E-2.

Posts: 10751 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
Guess that's one way to get out of the military if you're "so done with it".

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Why do we have women leading men in the first place? You heard me.

Who does the fighting? Who? That's right- men.

Were's the 'GTF back in the kitchen' meme?

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bionic218:
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Bad chess move.

Pawn to E-2.

Big Grin

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15231 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sabonim
Picture of Wayniac
posted Hide Post
The video is an indisputable testament to her bad judgement. Perhaps her subordinates find it hard to contain their lack of enthusiasm for her lack of leadership ability. She will soon be unsuccessfully seeking employment in the civilian sector.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride! ~Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 1438 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
She should make sandwiches for everyone here.

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10705 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post