SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Spam, eggs and spam
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spam, eggs and spam Login/Join 
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted

Spam, spam, eggs and spam...it's what's for supper [/montypython]

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15227 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Seems like there ought to be some biscuits there too.

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
Seems like there ought to be some biscuits there too.

Ooooh, didn't think of that. 12 grain toast will do tho.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15227 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Sorry, you need to replace the eggs and potatoes with SPAM. Then it would be spam, spam, spam spam, spam...

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16693 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Nice start.

Needs bacon. Must.have.bacon.

Posts: 11840 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Well, there's egg and bacon,
Egg sausage and bacon
Egg and spam
Egg, bacon and spam
Egg, bacon, sausage and spam
Spam, bacon, sausage and spam
Spam, egg, spam, spam, bacon and spam
Spam, sausage, spam, spam, spam, bacon, spam tomato and spam
Spam, spam, spam, egg and spam
Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam, spam and spam.

([Choir:] Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Lovely Spam! Lovely Spam!)

Or Lobster Thermidor aux crevettes with a Mornay sauce,
Served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines,
Garnished with truffle p'te, brandy and a fried egg on top and Spam

[Wife:]
Have you got anything without spam?

[PHPaul:]
Well, the spam, eggs, sausage and spam
That's not got much spam in it

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
What s for dessert? Ram's bladder cup?

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
That looks good! I like Spam too. And your eggs look just like the way I make mine. I dislike opaque yolks.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8946 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Looks perfect.
Maybe a tad more pepper.

Yum Yum

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
love me some Spam and eggs but I take mine with white rice.

Posts: 13109 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dubya
posted Hide Post
Yum!!!

Sons of the Republic of Texas, NRA, TSRA
God Bless America

Posts: 4075 | Location: The Great Lone Star State, Texas | Registered: March 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
You should have taken the shot after you splashed on the hot sauce.

You did add hot sauce, right? Wink

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
My Philipino friends breakfast; Spam megs and steamed white rice. Tastes better than you think!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8353 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MG34_Dan
posted Hide Post
I learned to love Spam Fried Rice while doing my stint in Honolulu. I'm addicted to the stuff!

“Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won.”
– Barack Hussein Obama, January 23, 2009

Posts: 2191 | Location: Austin Texas USA | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Must add chipotle Tabasco otherwise, yum-o!

Posts: 3146 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Moving cash
for money
posted Hide Post
I like my Spam sliced thinish and slowly cooked in a cast iron pan turning frequently until crispy like bacon. Eggs with toast, a bagel, English muffin, whatever just as long as the eggs are over easy so I can dunk everything else in the yolks. Eggs over rice with a splash (or more) of shoyu (soy sauce to you Howies) and a side of Spam (ok the whole can) fried up crispy is a joy I do not get as often as I would like. Just have to convince a coworker who bought a restaurant to add Loco Moco and I will never get my diabetes/blood pressure right.

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles scream and shout" R.I.P. R.A.H.
Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga
NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Adult/Child/Infant Instructor
Red Cross Wilderness First Aid Instructor

Posts: 9912 | Location: Jawjah | Registered: December 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
The only thing better than a Spam sandwich is a meatloaf sandwich.

I love the stuff. Don't much care for the flavored varieties (although the Portuguese sausage ain't bad) though. Just give me the plain old Spam and I'm happy.

I keep a case in my long term storage pantry, rotating it out from time to time.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Are you in Hawaii?

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
The Only thing thing better than a Spam sandwich is a meatloaf sandwich.

With mustard.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post