SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Funniest Twitter thread ever: lunch stolen and victim goes to HR and asks to watch the CCTV video. Hilarity ensues.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Funniest Twitter thread ever: lunch stolen and victim goes to HR and asks to watch the CCTV video. Hilarity ensues. Login/Join 
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
^^^ LOL!

Posts: 18017 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
A "friend" told me that his large gas station fountain soda would get stolen from his station when he went on break. One day, he pissed in the cup, filled it to the top, and went on break. Some guy was projectile vomiting when he got back from break. Coincidence? Shrug.

I would be RUTHLESS if someone was stealing my food. Pubic hair and grease sandwiches. Yum!

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
I used to work in a print shop, and the head press operator had a habit of sending someone on any errand and then he'd go through their lunch box.
He tried it on me once, as I was aware of his antics I circled back around on him. Grabbed a screwdriver and stuck it into the bench near his hand as he was going in my lunch box.
Told him flat out, touch my lunch again, lose the hand.

He never tried it with me again.

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post