SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A request to my cigar smoking friends on Facebook
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A request to my cigar smoking friends on Facebook Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted
The local Brick and Mortar cigar store I go to is currently closed do to Covid restrictions. They stayed open as long as they could and even did ‘curb side’ ordering for cigars. Currently the staff are producing short 20-40 minutes videos each day where they smoke a cigar and have a cigar industry related guest on as well. This is all done via Zoom. (what’s not these days?)

Today they did a planned 40 minutes with Tatuaji and Pete Johnson jumped on at the end and started talking about 'new stuff'. Sounds like they'll post that in the next few days.

Anyway, it would help drive their name to the top of the page with ‘searches’ if these had more followers.

A simple request? If you have a Facebook account, would you please hit up https://www.facebook.com/tobacco.grove/ and “follow” them?

Also, if you take a look at the videos and pics they’ve done in the past few days and ‘like’ those as well I’d really appreciate it.

Maybe check in on them from time to time and offer a comment or an additional ‘like’?

These are really good people and run a Premium Cigar store in a state where most politicians consider anything “smoke related” the enemy.

Please and thank you!

John

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12315 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
I've never considered myself a "smoker" in the traditional sense, but for years enjoyed a few cigars a year. "Officially" , per what my doctors know, I have quit...but I hope to be able to enjoy one again some time...still have a humidor with several old cigars in it...although they are a tad 'crispy' right about now.

Just wanted to say that I am so very pissed at how these various SiP/SaH orders have been crafted...with the government picking "winners" and "losers" by arbitrarily designating some businesses as "Essential" or "Critical" while others are not and forced to close their doors. Here, liquor stores, marijuana shops, gun stores and Planned Parenthood, to name just a few of the myriad of exemptions are allowed to remain open (but must still comply with the social distancing and cleaning requirements), while tobacco shops, yoga studios, martial arts studios, music studios, masseuses, and others are forced to close their doors without even giving them a chance to adjust their business practices to comply with the requirements.

As far as I'm concerned all businesses are "essential" or "critical" and it really saddens and angers me that businesses like your local cigar shop were forced to close.

I would "follow" and "like" your shop if I could but I don't have a FB account and, other than this forum, don't do any other social media.

I'll have a good thought for your shop, and all the other businesses and workers struggling right now, and hope they manage to survive.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Sure

Posts: 13225 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done! Don't have time to watch the videos at the moment though.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post