SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    People dumping puppies...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

People dumping puppies... Login/Join 
Picture of Nframe
posted
Mad

Man, it pisses me off. We now have 3 more to feed.

Black lab mix.

now we have 10... all rescues. At least there I have the land.

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I don’t know how anybody can be enough of a hard-hearted shitass to dump a bunch of little puppies, but I would support a harsh program of re-education at a remote gulag for people who do it.

Those are beautiful pups and I’m glad they found good people to live with.

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This really pisses me off. People that abandon pets need to be burned alive. You are a very good person Nframe.

Posts: 7549 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
That's how we got our cat he was 3 weeks old and we rescued him from a trash can.

They should be dropped off in the jungle and left to survive.

Good on your Nframe for saving those puppies.

Archerman

Posts: 2486 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
They look like playful little shits. Good job man.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
You are a Good Man. Thank You.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15227 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Please know that this day, the world is a better place because of you.

You have made a difference.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Your are a kind soul. Thank you for saving these pups.

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of katndog
posted Hide Post
Bless you. They look so sweet

Posts: 2629 | Location: CT | Registered: October 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
A couple months ago I rescued a female kitten out of a storm drain. Looked like a mostly "Persian".

Brought it home, sadly the mrs. refused to allow it. So I took it to the county animal shelter, making sure it was a No-Kill facility. Hope she found a good home.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Whoever did that could've put an ad up on CL, FB or whatever. Lab mixes are some of the best dogs, IMO.

quote:
Originally posted by archerman:
They should be dropped off in the jungle and left to survive.

Without clothing or any survival equipment.

Posts: 13109 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
Whoever did that could've put an ad up on CL, FB or whatever. Lab mixes are some of the best dogs, IMO.
Its not even that F'ing difficult. Animal Control will take them. Just drop them off there instead of out in the woods. And there are numerous local groups (at least here in Central Florida) who will pull them from the shelter and find good homes for them.

People who pull this crap are lazy, irresponsible, heartless filth, and deserve a beating that lasts for weeks as punishment for they asinine behavior.

May god bless you Nframe for being a caring, responsible human being.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
Whoever did that should be beaten to death with a sack full of door knobs.

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4851 | Location: Celina, TX | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RoboV
posted Hide Post
Good for you and the pups!

Over the years the wife and I adopted 3 dogs from shelters.

The last dog we adopted, Trippy, was found in a box with two of her sisters. They had been abandoned on the side of a road. A good Samaritan brought them to the shelter.

Trippy was the last of her litter to be adopted. She had been at the shelter over a year and was getting overlooked at adoption events. The staff at the shelter named her after the road where she was found, Trippi Road in Hammond, La.

After we adopted her I checked back with petfinder and found the link stating she was adopted and saved it.

https://www.petfinder.com/dog/...umane-society-la190/

"Lion Heart is all heart, Smarty Jones is all out!!!"

Posts: 621 | Location: Destrehan, La. U.S. | Registered: October 22, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Try to find good homes for them. I am glad you picked them up. But that does not mean you have to keep them.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19186 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ewills
posted Hide Post
Good job man. People that abandon and abuse animals deserve the very same hell they put the animals through.

Easy to find them homes while still pups.

Posts: 308 | Location: NOVA | Registered: February 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
Thank you for helping those little sweeties.

Posts: 3675 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
People suck. Truly they do.

Your doing the right and good thing. Wish I needed another dog, id offer to take one off your hands

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
God Bless you, Nframe.

those asshats will get theirs Mad

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Thank you.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post