SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Israeli Warplane Shot Down As Air Force Carries Out Large Scale Attack against Iranian Targets in Syria after a Drone Violated Its Airspace
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Israeli Warplane Shot Down As Air Force Carries Out Large Scale Attack against Iranian Targets in Syria after a Drone Violated Its Airspace Login/Join 
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Just find it strange that so few can manage criticism of a country that none of use live in. They cry aggression after bombing their neighbor for 7 years in the aid of ISIS and AQ, and I call BS on it.

Posts: 9947 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dallas239:
We've been bombing Syria too

And lots of us aren't fans of that after seeing the wonders of ME government toppling.

Posts: 9947 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Syria has been home, aided, assisted and covered Hezbollah's ass and many attacks against Israel, with indiscriminate firing of many thousands of missiles into Israeli cities.

Israel maintains the right and ability to deal with it in any manner they choose, and if they want to call "Bullshit" on the hand-wringers or turn a deaf ear and do whatever they must, it's all good to me.

The war will stop with the Jews when the Arab and Muslim world stops attacking Israel.

It really is a one sided issue.

The Jews are in the land, gonna stay in the land and live as they choose.

Only fools keep slapping a cactus.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Voshterkoff, you got one of those "Free Palestine" bumper stickers I keep seeing around here that I've never seen in another part of the country?

Posts: 17060 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Syria has been home, aided, assisted and covered Hezbollah's ass and many attacks against Israel, with indiscriminate firing of many thousands of missiles into Israeli cities.

Israel maintains the right and ability to deal with it in any manner they choose, and if they want to call "Bullshit" on the hand-wringers or turn a deaf ear and do whatever they must, it's all good to me.

The war will stop with the Jews when the Arab and Muslim world stops attacking Israel.

It really is a one sided issue.

The Jews are in the land, gonna stay in the land and live as they choose.

Only fools keep slapping a cactus.

Amen to all of that!

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
You think I'm an Islamist supporter because I'm critical of Israel supporting islamists?

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
That's an interesting way of answering the question. Big Grin

Posts: 17060 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Voshterkoff:
You think I'm an Islamist supporter because I'm critical of Israel supporting islamists?

Big Grin

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
The part of this that really pisses me off is that the Iranian drone is a copy of an American drone that was downed or malfunctioned in Iran near the Afghan border. Obama refused to authorize a mission to recover the drone or destroy it on the ground, basically giving the technology to Iran (and anyone else they share it with). Just another gift from Obama to the Mullahs and a middle finger to Americans and Israel.

Posts: 6061 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post