SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Riots Near Memphis Over officer-Involved Shooting
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Riots Near Memphis Over officer-Involved Shooting Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
^^

What language is he speaking?

Ghettoese, what else.

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK, enough

You guys want to discuss these events, go ahead, but if this is what this thread is going to be, I'm going to lock it.

Posts: 107577 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Sorry, para. I knowed that was wrong when I done it.

Angel: Hit the backspace arrow.
Devil: Hit the 'Post now' button.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
W.E.B. Du Bois & his dream of “The Talented Tenth” never has happened, too bad, it was a great idea. Responsibilities & commitments aren’t in the cards.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Probably Swahili.

quote:
^^

Posts: 1979 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironmike57:
Probably Swahili.

quote:
^^

I didn't listen, but if an African tongue I'd vote for Somali or Sudanese. However, it's probably just some form of Ebonics.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^Good looking pup up there^^ The real part that concerns me is the huge disconnect between what is acceptable behaviors in differing communities. I don't live anywhere near Memphis, and I don't know anyone who would get angry at this punk getting shot. That there would (again) be such huge riots and anger at the police over what is easily the most justified shooting of the week/month/year is terribly disconcerting. The world really seems to be going to hell in a hand basket here and there. There for sure.

Posts: 1920 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not One of
the Cool Kids
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by El Cid 92:
I live here in Memphis. Its a crap hole. Burn it down and leave it behind. There isn't much to salvage.

Andrew

That was my thought. They used to hold the Polite Society Tactical Conference there until 2016. Graceland is cool, though. Smile

Posts: 3911 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post