SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Wife started a new website
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wife started a new website Login/Join 
BBQ Sauce for Everyone!
Picture of TKO
posted
https://seethegood.info

It's a relatively new effort in her quest to become a published author. She has worked hard and built a small network of guest writers as well as a small base of subscribers.

If any of you know anyone who could use some positive outlook could you please pass this along?

Para, if this is a no no, I am terribly sorry. It isn't a commercial effort but again, if inappropriate please let me know and Ill remove ASAP.

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein

Posts: 8121 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of giz55792
posted Hide Post
Best of luck to her.

Posts: 711 | Location: Virginia, MN | Registered: October 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Very cool. Sending the link to my wife. She writes. May want to subscribe and/or contribute.

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
BBQ Sauce for Everyone!
Picture of TKO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra21:
Very cool. Sending the link to my wife. She writes. May want to subscribe and/or contribute.

My wife would really like that!

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein

Posts: 8121 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
BBQ Sauce for Everyone!
Picture of TKO
posted Hide Post
I wanted to say thank you to all that viewed and those that subscribed. Her numbers are growing and she is seeing a bit if a 2nd wave as folks are sharing her website.

Picture of AzMikeCFD102
posted Hide Post
One more subscriber.
Best wishes and success.

MAGA

NRA
Gun Owners of America

Posts: 387 | Location: Tucson, Az | Registered: August 17, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

not interested !
Big Grin

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post