SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sewer Grinder Pumps and Drain Openers? ** 5/20 Update - Success and Thank You, Page 2 **
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sewer Grinder Pumps and Drain Openers? ** 5/20 Update - Success and Thank You, Page 2 ** Login/Join 
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all for the SF assist on this.

Bought a two-pack of these at WalMart today and, just as sigmonkey noted, I think I could have fashioned a life-like mammoth replica out of the findings in the drain. All clear now! Mrs. TFR and I thank you!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6687 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
As a landlord, I can attest that a Zip It is a wonderful tool. Also, for old places with can traps, a Shop Vac is good for pulling out pipe monsters.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8202 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post