SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Login/Join 
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted
Happy Thanksgiving to all of y'all.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You can't go
home again
Picture of LBAR15
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving Jim and all my virtual friends!

---------------------------------------
Life Member NRA

“If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve." - Lao Tzu

Posts: 4635 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: June 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving Jim!

Thanks for the laugh.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Hear! Hear! A happy Thanksgiving to all the Sig Forumites and their families!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Because every prayer is a song.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
wait, is that Big Bird?

Happy Thanksgiving.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10861 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Same to you!

Posts: 430 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Yep, happy Thanksgiving all. Great pix S-S. Thanks for that.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving, friends !

"God bless us, everyone" Smile

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to all of my Sigforum friends.

Posts: 2862 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nothing can be Something
Picture of greybeard9
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

"In the age of madness, to expect to be untouched by madness is a form of madness." - Saul Bellow

Posts: 1063 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wishing all a Happy Thanksgiving!

Silent

Posts: 1019 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy turkey day. All be safe.

Posts: 1563 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Word!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Merry Turkey Day to all my imaginary Friends!

ARman

Posts: 3146 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
"Hope that you’re surrounded with the love of your dear ones on this festive season. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours."

Happy Thanksgiving!

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Jim. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

"Shoot lower, Sheriff, They're ridin' shetlands"
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?

Posts: 1360 | Location: S.E. Wi. | Registered: October 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
Thanksgiving and God bless!

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving all. I'm in Kentucky after driving 10 hours and there are 12 or so grandkids here, it's nuts. Looking forward to some turkey and mashed potatoes, and dressing, or stuffing - depending on what you call it.

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 2263 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post