SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Dreamers Threaten to Leave the USA
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dreamers Threaten to Leave the USA Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
why wait?

avoid the rush

leave now

by bye Smile

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53176 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RaiseHal
posted Hide Post
AMF

It's a shame that youth is wasted on the young --- Mark Twain

Anyone who is not a liberal by age 20 has no heart; anyone who is not a conservative by age 40 has no brain---Winston Churchill

Posts: 4650 | Location: The Free State of Georgia | Registered: August 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIG 229R
posted Hide Post
I don't see anything holding them. Never let it be said I stood in the way of progress!!!

SigP229R
Harry Callahan "A man has got to know his limitations".
Teddy Roosevelt "Talk soft carry a big stick"
I Cor10: 13 "1611KJV"

Posts: 6066 | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Thanks for visiting.

You will not get your hand stamped for readmission.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
The theory appears to be that, if DREAMers suddenly disappear, Americans will notice their absence. Velez and her sister claim they own businesses, pay tuition, and hold jobs, and that America has a duty to keep them here in order to maintain their contributions.

My county has been pretty strong on immigration issues. A few years ago, the "immigrant community" decided to "go on strike" for a day. Other than the traffic being lighter and actually being able to hear English being spoken, no one noticed.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post