SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    John Cleese Mocking The Cancel/Apology Mob
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

John Cleese Mocking The Cancel/Apology Mob Login/Join 
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Is he wrong about Boris?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21078 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
Is he wrong about Boris?

Don't know, he's currently out with a girlfriend trying to order Spam.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Whatever you do don't mention the Germans. I did once but I think I got away with it. (Fawlty Towers). Love John Cleese.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
I wonder if he's there for the argument?

No he isn't

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8347 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post